Author Topic: Judge Considers Making Officers Wear Numbered Jerseys To Make Them Easier For Activists To Identify  (Read 429 times)

rangerrebew

Judge Considers Making Officers Wear Numbered Jerseys To Make Them Easier For Activists To Identify
Holly Matkin17 hours ago   

Portland, OR – A U.S. District Court judge said he is considering requiring federal officers to wear eight-inch high numbers on their uniforms to make it easier to identify them in cases of alleged excessive force.

“I do think it might be appropriate to require any federal law enforcement officer who steps out of the federal courthouse building to wear a unique identifying code,” U.S. District Court Judge Michael Simon said during a phone conference with attorneys on July 31, according to Politico.

The judge said the uniform identifiers would resemble the jerseys worn by professional sports teams.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/judge-considers-making-officers-wear-numbered-jerseys-to-make-them-easier-for-activists-to-identify/

rangerrebew

If it is ordered by the federal courts, shouldn't they be responsible for all costs? :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

Here's what the Antifoid thugs really want to do:

Portland, OR – A U.S. District Court judge said he is considering requiring federal officers to wear eight-inch high numbers on their uniforms to make it easier to dox so their families and homes can be attacked..

The part in red is not what the article says, but it is what the Antifoid thugs want to do.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

And why doesn't the good judge require the rioters to not wear masks and wear IDs so they can be identified?

Why???

Offline GrouchoTex

Sure, as long as the criminals must do the same......

:thud:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
O'Bastard Judge strikes again....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Their phone number and address emblazoned in neon would also be a big help to the thugs. It’s the little things that count.

Offline verga

Do you think this judge took special classes to be this stupid?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why not turn it around and give out the address of this judge to anyone he helps convict?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Practical

But make sure that the 'jerseys' are very easy to replicate to the protestors can carry their own and slap em on when they need to get some special footage of the evil feds stomping on hippies or whatever the flavor is that day...
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline Slide Rule

Ancient history. I had an incident at work where my employee threatened me. It was heard by several people. Short story the company did not fire him. He had another incident, screwing on the job. Yep. It was on a desk. My general manager also could not fire the man.

I told my brother the mans name and address so if anything unusual would happen to me, that this was the guy.

I told my guy that he was my number one problem and I would find a way to fire him. Then I said if he transferred to another department, we would become buddies, but he had to take the offer. He put in a transfer request. My issue dissipated. It was a cheap shot on my part, as this guy did all the same crap in his new department.

Every officer should give a family member this judges address in case there is an unusual incident in their lives.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 01:53:51 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote