Author Topic: Portland: What Does It Mean?  (Read 331 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Portland: What Does It Mean?
« on: August 04, 2020, 04:36:16 pm »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/08/portland-what-does-it-mean-david-horowitz/

Portland: What Does It Mean?
Aug 4, 2020 | David Horowitz

Perhaps the most emblematic moment in the battles raging in American cities came the other day when Bernie Sanders attacked President Trump’s decision to send federal agents to quell the riots in Portland Oregon. His alleged reason: they bear the earmarks of a “police state.” This, from a man who spent the entire sixty years of his adult life supporting every ruthless, communist police state on the planet – and there were many – and who to this day declares his solidarity with the police states in the West Bank and Gaza run by his terrorist comrades in the PLO and Hamas. Of course these twisted values have made him the most popular Democrat leader.

Our cities are under siege by communists like Bernie and other self-declared enemies of America who have made eminently clear that they are Marxists and their goal is the destruction of our democracy, which they hope to replace with a communist gulag. In the last two months these violent criminals have torched 400 American cities, injured more than a thousand police officers, killed more than a dozen individuals, looted and destroyed billions of dollars worth of downtown real estate and merchandise, all the while demanding the defunding of police departments. This has led to a violent crime wave resulting in the deaths of scores of individuals including at least eight children – all of them black.

Portland is the epicenter of this insurrection, the extent of which America hasn’t witnessed since the Civil War. Every night for the last two months thousands of criminals have attacked Portland’s downtown, firing explosives and wielding machetes, terrorizing its inhabitants, setting fire to its hall of justice, smashing public monuments and calling for the abolition of the United States. Like every other major American city that has been victimized, Portland’s mayhem has been made possible by the actions of a seditious mayor and city council who have refused to perform the first task of government, which is to keep its citizens and their property safe.

More at URL above...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Portland: What Does It Mean?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 09:52:01 pm »
Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Minneapolis, and New York prove definitively that we have but one viable political party, the Republican Party.  The Dems have gone communist, and there is no way Americans will support these traitors.

With AOC as the architect of the Dems, I see her impact being realized for the first time in the coming election.  I do not think it will be pretty for the Dems.  I think we will witness a tsunami.    And a catastrophic loss is just what they need to enlighten them, if that is possible, about how astray they have gone.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 10:28:34 pm »
This has been going on a lot longer than a few months in Portlandia.  They've been rioting at some level ever since Trump was elected.  And at least one Municipal election has transpired, so it's safe to say the people are getting the government they demanded, good and hard.

Who am I to criticize them?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 10:34:27 pm »
And a catastrophic loss is just what they need to enlighten them, if that is possible, about how astray they have gone.

The very same needs to happen to the Republicans as well.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 10:37:53 pm »
Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Minneapolis, and New York prove definitively that we have but one viable political party, the Republican Party.  The Dems have gone communist, and there is no way Americans will support these traitors.

With AOC as the architect of the Dems, I see her impact being realized for the first time in the coming election.  I do not think it will be pretty for the Dems.  I think we will witness a tsunami.    And a catastrophic loss is just what they need to enlighten them, if that is possible, about how astray they have gone.

I see ad's, they want AOC to run in 2020!   Yes, INSANE COMMUNISTS.   Diversity did this.  NOT everyone assimilates into becoming AMERICAN.    Hart/Celler act 1965.  Put in by LBJ for JFK & TEDDY. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 10:40:29 pm »
The very same needs to happen to the Republicans as well.

Only for the RINO'S.....not the real republicans.  AMERICANS. VOTE RED.  Remove Every Demon-rat. 

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 10:41:31 pm »
Only for the RINO'S.....not the real republicans.  AMERICANS. VOTE RED.  Remove Every Demon-rat. 

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Nope. Throw ALL the bastards out.