Author Topic: Will Democrats accept election loss? New report says no. by Byron York  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Democrats accept election loss? New report says no.
by Byron York, Chief Political Correspondent |
 | August 04, 2020 08:25 PM

For weeks, there have been news reports and commentary on whether President Trump will "accept" the results of November's election. The president started it on July 19 when he was asked, on Fox News Sunday, "Can you give a direct answer you will accept the election?"

"I have to see," Trump said. "I have to see. No, I'm not going to just say yes. I'm not going to say no, and I didn't last time, either."

The answer set off a long trail of headlines: "Trump declines to say whether he will accept November election." "Trump won't commit to accepting result if he loses election." "Trump not ready to commit to election results if he loses." The president has continued to stir the pot since then, most notably with a tweet asking whether, because of potential problems with voting by mail, the Nov. 3 election should be postponed.

So there is much discussion of Trump and the election results. But there is another, equally pressing question: Will Democrats accept the results of the election if Joe Biden loses? A new report suggests the answer could be no.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/will-democrats-accept-election-loss-new-report-says-no
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34