Author Topic: Elon Musk on the Entitlement of American Youth Aug 5, 2020 RUSH: I got inspired to do that litt  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House warns there's likely no deal with no agreement by Friday
By Jordain Carney - 08/05/20 03:31 PM EDT

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows appeared to put a time limit on talks to reach a new deal on a congressional coronavirus relief package on Wednesday, saying if negotiators can't reach an agreement by Friday, they likely won't be able to do a deal.

"I think at this point we’re either going to get serious about negotiating and get an agreement in principle or I've become extremely doubtful that we’ll be able to make a deal if it goes well beyond Friday," Meadows said.

"We’ve been spending so much time together that if you’re not making progress, there’s no sense to continue," he added.

Meadows's comments came after he and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin briefed Senate Republicans on the state of play during a closed-door lunch. Negotiators have given themselves an end-of-the-week deadline for an agreement in principle on the fifth coronavirus relief package.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/510729-white-house-warns-theres-likely-no-deal-with-no-agreement-by-friday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34