Author Topic: Mary Trump Calls for the President to Be Criminally Charged for Coronavirus Response  (Read 684 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Pam Key 4 Aug 2020

Tuesday on SiriusXM’s “The Dean Obeidallah Show,” President Donald Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, said that her uncle should be criminally charged over the American deaths due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Trump said, “If you have it in your power to save somebody’s life but stand by and do nothing, isn’t that negligent homicide or something like that? If you are actively withholding personal protective equipment from a state because a governor isn’t nice enough to you and people end up dying, how is that not a crime?”

She continued, “I think we’re at this point where the executive has so much power, especially when one party predominates, that it’s as if anything goes. There’s no accountability, and there’s literally no reason for him to stop doing what he’s doing. Which is why when we get out of this nightmare, there has to be a reckoning like we’ve never seen before in this country.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/04/mary-trump-calls-for-the-president-to-be-criminally-charged-for-coronavirus-response/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Ah yes... every family has one

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I could just see all those synapses firing there...what a powerful legal mind she has!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I could just see all those synapses firing there...what a powerful legal mind she has!

The lesbian in her really messed with that powerful mind she had.  Ellen Degenerious would be proud....and she is available too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The lesbian in her really messed with that powerful mind she had.  Ellen Degenerious would be proud....and she is available too.

Ellen is available!  Whooopie!! 

You know, Ellen is so stuck up, she hasn't called me once.  Not.  One.  Time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, that moronicity should play well with DU's loonies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ellen is available!  Whooopie!! 

You know, Ellen is so stuck up, she hasn't called me once.  Not.  One.  Time.

Never?  Not even once-ler? ;)

Offline LegalAmerican

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Pam Key 4 Aug 2020

Tuesday on SiriusXM’s “The Dean Obeidallah Show,” President Donald Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, said that her uncle should be criminally charged over the American deaths due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Trump said, “If you have it in your power to save somebody’s life but stand by and do nothing, isn’t that negligent homicide or something like that? If you are actively withholding personal protective equipment from a state because a governor isn’t nice enough to you and people end up dying, how is that not a crime?”

She continued, “I think we’re at this point where the executive has so much power, especially when one party predominates, that it’s as if anything goes. There’s no accountability, and there’s literally no reason for him to stop doing what he’s doing. Which is why when we get out of this nightmare, there has to be a reckoning like we’ve never seen before in this country.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/04/mary-trump-calls-for-the-president-to-be-criminally-charged-for-coronavirus-response/

What an idiot.  She is HARMING, all Americans and America,  with her lesbian insanity.  The rest of the TRUMP family, supported her alcoholic dad and his family, all his life.  Other TRUMPS,  paid for everything !  Then when  her dad was left OUT OF THE WILL..(BY FRED SR.) because they USED UP ALL THEIR INHERITANCE IN ADVANCE....they still wanted MORE.  The rest of TRUMPS...did give them more.  Still not enough.  WHO IS WANTING MORE & IT IS NEVER ENOUGH?   Mary Trump.
THAT BOOK TITLE IS REALLY ABOUT HERSELF. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Pam Key 4 Aug 2020

more

What a total idiot.  SO MANY DEMON-RATS AND RINO'S  undermining POTUS and she thinks he has too much power?  WE HAVE THREE EQUAL POWERS IN OUR REPUBLIC.   CHECKS & BALANCES.  SO FAR, LEGISLATURE & JUDICIAL HAS BEEN UNDERMINING THE PRESIDENT AT EVERY TURN.  TWO TO ...ONE.   Then we have all the SOROS paid MEDIA, LYING, SLANDERING POTUS , DAILY 24/7 FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS!   She needs to be in jail for sedition. Like the rest of them.

What a despicable human being.  (See, about behaviors, I can bash any color for their bad behaviors.)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Mary's mother should have been criminally charged for dumping so much chlorine in the Trump family gene pool. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mary's mother should have been criminally charged for dumping so much chlorine in the Trump family gene pool.

Her understanding of the world is....childlike.  An embarrassment.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Her understanding of the world is....childlike.  An embarrassment.

She's being spoon fed her lines by auntie Nanna and uncle Chuck. "Trump *^%ed up the Corona response" is gonna be the big election time kill shot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's being spoon fed her lines by auntie Nanna and uncle Chuck. "Trump *^%ed up the Corona response" is gonna be the big election time kill shot.

Destined to fail.  People have the attitude "Trump was dealt a shit sandwich, and dammit he did OK."
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

She is so last week.

Offline skeeter

Destined to fail.  People have the attitude "Trump was dealt a shit sandwich, and dammit he did OK."

I think you're right. The media have inoculated him against rat criticism with 4 years of 24/7 insane TDS.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Maybe she's hoping he'll pay her to keep her mouth shut!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

That cow left the barn. The door is closed.

Offline LegalAmerican

Mystery, do you want me to shorten this? 
------------------------------------------------------
Same left, lying propaganda by communists. 

Unread post5:38 AM - Today#1
December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.

Announced Chinese travel restrictions.

Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/ :

Offline corbe

It's a proven strategy.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

It's a proven strategy.

Stormy has to pay POTUS almost 300,000 dollars for lying about him and extorting money from something, she claims happened about 17 years ago as private citizen.  POTUS HAS BEEN GOOD AS GOLD IN PUBLIC OFFICE.  Cannot say that about Bill Clinton or obama. Touched up picture from 2015?   I know you love sleazy things and stories.  Any issues with all the pedo's in congress?  PIZZAGATE PEOPLE? 

ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not to mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama. Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:59:51 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline corbe

Stormy has to pay POTUS almost 300,000 dollars for lying about him and extorting money from something, she claims happened about 17 years ago as private citizen.  POTUS HAS BEEN GOOD AS GOLD IN PUBLIC OFFICE.  Cannot say that about Bill Clinton or obama. Touched up picture from 2015?   I know you love sleazy things and stories.

Both Lawyers that handled that case are in Jail (or were charged with Federal Crimes) @LegalAmerican  (Avennetti (sic) & Cohen). 
   I don't know about you )much) but I wouldn't pay a P0rn star $130k if I was innocent.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Both Lawyers that handled that case are in Jail (or were charged with Federal Crimes) @LegalAmerican  (Avennetti (sic) & Cohen). 
   I don't know about you )much) but I wouldn't pay a P0rn star $130k if I was innocent.

Cohen is a set up, because he was TRUMPS lawyer at one time.  AVENNETTI was and is a sleaze, vile attorney.  If YOU had many people extorting you for money and you were a billionaire....YOU WOULD. Easy money for them, not much for the billionaire. What about congress persons and their slush fund, using tax payers money to pay off their sexual escapades ?  Sexual accusers?   We still have PEDO'S in congress. SHIFTTY SHIFF, and his "liddle kidzs. "  Why no upset about them?  Only something, that may or may not have happened 17 years ago as a private person? Obam and his kids abuse?  Using 65k of our tax dollars to bring in some, children to rape & exploit?  65K. HOT DOG PARTY.  BROUGHT IN FROM CHICAGO. 

I don't get this one sided harping & slandering, harassing of one person.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 02:22:44 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Right_in_Virginia

That cow left the barn. The door is closed.

Let me be the one to tell Mary.   :laugh:

Offline LegalAmerican

Goes to covid issue. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

That was an implosion of a building. I saw many in Las Vegas.  Look at the flashes of lights, at lower area, before it totally comes down.  Those are to make the building weak and to fall on itself.  Not ONE BOMB...like an attack.  Something phony is going on.  Or JUST bringing down an old building and media WANTS to make it into 'something'.   We will see.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 03:09:59 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Applewood

I was reading something yesterday that said Mary's book has sold more copies than Art of the Deal.  So I guess her success has pumped her up so much she is going to be saying all kinds of BS and people will eat it up.  Like Obama, she won't be going away anytime soon .