Author Topic: France: Muslims purposefully hit 23-year-old woman with car, drag her 800 meters to her death  (Read 799 times)

Offline mountaineer

France: Muslims purposefully hit 23-year-old woman with car, drag her 800 meters to her death
Jul 28, 2020 3:00 pm
 By Robert Spencer
This is a frequent jihadi tactic. The Islamic State (ISIS) issued this call in September 2014:

So O muwahhid, do not let this battle pass you by wherever you may be. You must strike the soldiers, patrons, and troops of the tawaghit. Strike their police, security, and intelligence members, as well as their treacherous agents. Destroy their beds. Embitter their lives for them and busy them with themselves. If you can kill a disbelieving American or European — especially the spiteful and filthy French — or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be….If you are not able to find an IED or a bullet, then single out the disbelieving American, Frenchman, or any of their allies. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him….

Did this call or others like it have anything to do with the murder of Axelle Dorier?  ...
... Axelle Dorier, a 23-year-old French woman and nurse, was struck by a vehicle and dragged 800 meters to her death on July 19 while walking her dog in the city of Lyon, with prosecutors stating that the migrant driver “knowingly knocked down” and drove away from her dismembered body.

The 21-year-old driver, Youcef T., has been placed into custody for “manslaughter” for being responsible for the “hit-and-run death”, Lyon prosecutors say.  ...

Dorier had her arm ripped off as Youcef T. dragged her for 800 meters.   ...
Jihad Watch
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline skeeter

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The French are bleep (when it comes to radical Islam).
But still, I doubt very much that this animal is getting the queen's breakfast.
I would not want to be him, inside a jail, yelling ALLAH AKBAR!
OK. You want water? ALLAH AKBAR will get you water. Fool!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Will France (and the rest of Western Europe) ever wise up about letting in all these "migrants"? I am not holding my breath.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Manslaughter"????

The DA never heard of 1st Degree Premeditated Murder?

The French are just going to get more of this unless they start to get serious about defeating the evil that is Islam.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Will France (and the rest of Western Europe) ever wise up about letting in all these "migrants"? I am not holding my breath.

@mountaineer

A better question would be "Will America ever wise up about letting in all these 3rd world immigrants?"

Online rustynail

Did France repair his car?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did France repair his car?

@rustynail

Probably a French car,and not worth fixing.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
"manslaughter" ???? They couldn't get the guy for murder?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would say the USA has this same nonsense to worry about since we are bringing in tens if not hundreds of thousands of muslims every year into the USA.

Trump was right, we should end immigration of all muslims into the USA.  They are a threat to peace and security.

We already have NO GO ZONES here int he USA.  We have areas in the USA where the mussies are trying to implement Sharia Law.  It is only a matter of time before they carve off a piece of the USA and declare it the UNITED ISLAMIC STATES.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Admitting muslims into the country is the equivalent of willfully ingesting cancer cells into one's body.

Even one is too many.

What will it take to excise this cancer from our midst...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Admitting muslims into the country is the equivalent of willfully ingesting cancer cells into one's body.

Even one is too many.

What will it take to excise this cancer from our midst...?

@Fishrrman

The will to do so. It really IS THAT simple.

Offline LegalAmerican

"Manslaughter"????

The DA never heard of 1st Degree Premeditated Murder?

The French are just going to get more of this unless they start to get serious about defeating the evil that is Islam.

Doing the same thing to us.   :thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Doing the same thing to us.   :thumbsup:

@LegalAmerican

And getting away with it. For the time being.

I do not think that the typical American has the patience for dealing with this crap that the typical French citizen seems to have.