Author Topic: Alexander Vindman: They Aren’t Paying Me $1 Million for My Memoir for Nothing  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Alexander Vindman: They Aren’t Paying Me $1 Million for My Memoir for Nothing

“To this day, despite everything that has happened, I continue to believe that only I, alone, held U.S. foreign policy together for three years.”
By George S. Bardmesser • August 4, 2020

On August 1, the Washington Post published an op-ed by the now-retired Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, of impeachment fame. The paper’s editors had to heavily revise the piece prior to publication. American Greatness has obtained the text of Vindman’s first draft.

After 21 years of playing soldier, I am now a civilian. I decided to retire, as difficult as it was, because I am getting a cool $1 million for my upcoming memoir, and no longer need to pretend that I care. I was hoping for $2 million, but I suppose $1 million will have to do. Besides, I had every expectation of being promoted to a general, but after a campaign of ridicule by various people, I decided it simply wasn’t worth it. So I’ll take the million bucks, have someone ghostwrite my memoir, and to hell with my military career.

This whole experience has not been what I thought it would be. After I leaked the details of President Trump’s phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine to my good friend Eric Ciaramella, President Trump became suspicious of me.

I am not alone in this ignominious fate—other proud public servants, who have been leaking worse than Niagara Falls, have also been dismissed from this administration—in my view, entirely unfairly. Leaking to the Washington Post and the New York Times is as American as apple cake.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/04/alexander-vindman-they-arent-paying-me-1-million-for-my-memoir-for-nothing/?fbclid=IwAR2DvDwEpqrnxThUjNXqzijLBgmIuzBVkbA6sRVwJ0DxKPT7UNvXGohikn4#.Xyrz7AfCJj0.facebook
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

What a piece of work he is..... talk about ego..

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What was he supposed to say?  "I got a million dollar advance for nothing, from suckers!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

What was he supposed to say?  "I got a million dollar advance for nothing, from suckers!"

Just payment for services rendered (a.k.a leading classified information)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FTA

On August 1, the Washington Post published an op-ed by the now-retired Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman, of impeachment fame. The paper’s editors had to heavily revise the piece prior to publication. American Greatness has obtained the text of Vindman’s first draft.

This essay is brilliant satire.

@LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 07:48:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That would be something.    LOL
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 07:29:33 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

I save good information.
------------------------------------------------------
Lying Schiff’s Star Witness Alexander Vindman Tied to Ukrainian Arms Dealers, Ukrainian Oil and Gas and the Atlantic Council

Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft October 31, 2019

We just keep getting more and more pieces to the corrupt puzzle involving the Democrats, the Deep State, foreign actors and the media.  Here’s some more about Alexander Vindman, Lying Adam Schiff’s start witness two days ago.

We reported yesterday that Yesterday Colonel Alexander Vindman was a witness in Adam Schiff’s basement chamber of secrets.  During questioning on Tuesday Colonel Vindman admitted he shared the read-outs of President Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Zelenzky with several other secret operatives.

When Rep. Jim Jordan asked him who he shared the readouts with — Rep. Adam Schiff SHUT DOWN the questioning!

https://www.thegatewaypundit

.com/2019/10/lying-schiffs

-star-witness

-alexander-vindman

-tied-to-ukrainian-arms-dealers

-ukrainian-oil-and-gas

-and-the-atlantic-council/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... c-council/

Getting to look like Vindman also released the other phone calls.
While a Obama hold over stopped Vindman from being fired at that time!

Schiff scrambles to stop whistleblower from being named, after Vindman hints at possible contact
·                                 Vindman testifies he was asked to be Ukraine defense minister
·                                 1:22Stefanik grills Vindman over Biden and links to Burisma

Vindman scolds Nunes for not addressing him by military title
Vindman should not have and military title!!!!!
This is what a coup looks like and now we know some of the military are in it also.

Offline LegalAmerican

Here is the creep Vindman, in all his traitor glory. 
Vindman, Russian born;
---------------------------------------------
I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended
======================================
I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.

Offline aligncare

It pays to attack President Trump. James Comey, Omarosa, Michael Cohen, Michael Wolfe, John Bolton, Mary Trump and now Alexander Vindman.

It’s good to be a democrat author attacking Trump. Easy work and it pays well.