Author Topic: Arizona sheriff's 'Citizens Posse' allows residents to be deputized  (Read 864 times)

Offline libertybele

Arizona sheriff's 'Citizens Posse' allows residents to be deputized
The Pinal County Sheriff's Office said the program is open to all residents

In an Arizona county, criminals will soon face a new order of the law: "Citizens Posse."

The Pinal County Sheriff's Office will allow residents to be deputized to help law enforcement keep the peace.

“As Sheriff of Pinal County, I am given the authority to deputize civilians to assist in law enforcement," Sheriff Mark Lamb said. "While we hope such an action is never required, we want to make sure those willing to step into the role are trained and ready.”

The office said the program is open to all residents.

After residents have a minimal background check and sign a waiver, they will learn the basics of constitutional law, search and seizure, basic firearm safety, home safety, and the use of force before being deputized..........

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pinal-county-sheriff-citizens-posse-program-allows-residents-to-be-deputized
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Arizona sheriff's 'Citizens Posse' allows residents to be deputized
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 01:23:07 am »
Maricopa County had one for years under Sheriff Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 04:10:28 pm »
Pinal County is in between Maricopa County (Phoenix) and Pima County (Tucson). it's less populous than either, I think, but it's not in an obscure corner of the state (like CA's Modoc County).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 04:31:56 pm »
Pinal County is in between Maricopa County (Phoenix) and Pima County (Tucson). it's less populous than either, I think, but it's not in an obscure corner of the state (like CA's Modoc County).

The largest city in Pinal is, I believe, Apache Junction, and it's a Suburb of Phoenix.  Not at all an "obscure corner of the state," it's probably the third largest county, by population.

Now, my county, Mohave, could be called obscure because of our relative population, which, BTW, is 3:1 GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 10:44:18 pm »
BLM Rally - Arizona

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:45:14 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 10:51:16 pm »
BLM Rally - Arizona

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I've always been a fan of Black Angus.  The farmer that lived behind our back yard where I grew up raised Angus, we bought them from him by the side.  He used to give us permission to hunt deer on his land.  We gave him Poinsettias every Christmas to thank him.  He said nobody else ever bothered to ask first.
I will NOT comply.