Author Topic: FBI takes over investigation into disappearance of Crystal Rogers  (Read 350 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The FBI is taking over the investigation into the disappearance of Crystal Rogers.

The agency made the announcement Thursday morning in a news release.

“I have committed publicly and privately that delivering long-sought justice in Nelson County is the highest priority case of the United States Attorney's Office,” said U.S. Attorney Russell Coleman. “Today’s efforts by our stalwart FBI, IRS, and KSP partners is a major step in honoring that promise.”

Rogers has not been seen or heard from since the evening of July 3, 2015. The same day Rogers was reported missing, her car was found abandoned with a flat tire on the Bluegrass Parkway. Her keys, phone, and purse were still inside the car.

<snip>

Authorities believe Houck, her ex, was the last person to see her alive. Within the first year of Rogers' disappearance, Brooks' brother, Nick Houck, was fired from the Bardstown Police Department for interfering with the investigation.

Officials said Thursday they are conducting searched at both of their homes.

Early on, friend and employee of Brooks Houck, Danny Singleton, faced 38 counts of perjury for lying to detectives during the investigation, but pleaded guilty to lesser charges of false swearing.

At one point, investigators zeroed in on Houcks’ grandmother, Anna Whitesides.

The state believed her car may have been used to dispose of Rogers' body. Whitesides, who had previously talked to investigators, later invoked her Fifth Amendment right, refusing to testify when called to court. Both her car and home were analyzed.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/fbi-takes-over-investigation-into-disappearance-of-crystal-rogers/article_da0452a0-d7d3-11ea-8432-9b32af6153b3.html

https://www.wlky.com/article/fbi-louisville-takes-over-crystal-rogers-case-begins-executing-search-warrants-in-bardstown/33531593
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: FBI takes over investigation into disappearance of Crystal Rogers
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 02:06:30 pm »
I hadn't heard that.  Thanks for the ping. 
I hope they are successful in their search for the truth.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 02:58:45 pm »
I hadn't heard that.  Thanks for the ping. 
I hope they are successful in their search for the truth.

This family needs closure in not just Crystal’s death but her dad’s as well. I’m betting the Houck’s are involved in both.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 05:14:06 pm »
I’m betting the Houck’s are involved in both.

I would definitely not bet against you on that.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 05:45:23 pm »
I would definitely not bet against you on that.

150 FBI agents plus investigators from the IRS and the KSP.

Brooks isn't having a good day.