Author Topic: 90 Days for Biden to Ruin the Country? ‘C’mon, Man!’  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 90 Days for Biden to Ruin the Country? ‘C’mon, Man!’
What will Biden do for the country, besides getting confused and asking us all if we’re junkies?
by Itxu Díaz
August 8, 2020, 12:10 AM

You know there’s an election this summer because every time you greet a neighbor on the street saying, “It’s a nice day,” he answers irritably with whatever random information he just read in the press: “But what about the damn unemployment figures?” Last night I went to get an ice cream and when I asked the woman at the counter for “two balls,” she smiled at me knowingly, flashed me a V with her fingers, and winked furtively while whispering, “Yessir! Keep America Great!” It took me a while to realize that she was speaking to my electoral testosterone.

The only plan the Democrats have for America is to take down Trump, as if he were one of those statues they like to knock down. Their only candidate is not Biden, but Not-Trump.

I try to disconnect from politics these days, and it’s not easy. With so much political information I feel confused, like Biden when he meets a journalist who, instead of giving him a massage, actually asks him questions. This morning, when I arrived at the beach, I saw a swimmer in danger of drowning. The current was dragging him out to sea, so I shouted to him, “Is everything all right? Do you need help?” As he continued to drown, he turned around to yell at me, “Come on, man! Are you a junkie? Are you a junkie, huh?” Then I lost sight of him. I guess his best days still lie ahead.

There are less than 90 days left until the election, and anything can happen (complete the sentence with a stupid cliché to your liking). Yet right now the waves break on the shore, softly bathing my feet. The horizon is a cyan canvas with golden flashes, and I think what we really want from a good politician is that he be effective, invisible, and mute. I don’t know at what point we decided that a president should be a leader of the masses. He is not a rock star, and his mission is not to entertain you, unless you are the kind of person who can get emotional reading the Federal Register. And yet, in the middle of an election campaign everything changes. I guess what politicians want right now is to get on television over and over. Perhaps that explains why Biden has been appearing on different television channels simultaneously for several days, spouting the same nonsense but wearing different ties. He’s everywhere. He’s like a plague. Just yesterday I opened a can of Goya beans and there was Biden, taking a nap.

more
https://spectator.org/90-days-for-biden-to-ruin-the-country-cmon-man/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Perhaps that explains why Biden has been appearing on different television channels simultaneously for several days, spouting the same nonsense but wearing different ties.

Never mind the ties...did anybody else see that blue/purple suit he had on the other day?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
FTA:

Never mind the ties...did anybody else see that blue/purple suit he had on the other day?
Was it this one?