Author Topic: No, Gun Owners Aren’t Coming To Save You  (Read 495 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
No, Gun Owners Aren’t Coming To Save You
« on: August 08, 2020, 08:55:15 pm »
As of right now, I’m seeing a whole lot of people on the left outraged over what is happening in our cities. Not the rioting, the looting, the arson, or other forms vandalism. Oh no, they’re upset that federal officers are rolling up and arresting people off the streets rather than trusting corrupt, incompetent, and/or dispirited local police departments to take care of it.

It’s bad enough that Democrat mayors of a handful of large cities seeing massive civil unrest are calling on President Trump to withdraw federal officers.

Now, some of the reports are troubling, to be sure. Officers arresting people without identifying themselves as federal officers isn’t something we should be cool with in this country. I suspect that’s not the case since I see tapes on officers’ uniforms identifying their agencies, but the reports themselves are concerning. The pics aren’t all the arrests, after all.

However, many on the left are now asking where the gun owners are. After all, they argue, we’ve said we want guns to combat oppression, so where are we?

Well, we’re not coming to save you.

You see, while I may take issue with the details of how the Trump administration is dealing with these criminals, these are criminals. They’re not political dissidents who merely angered the Commander-in-Chief. No, they’re people who took part in criminal acts against federal buildings and they’re being arrested over it.

There’s absolutely nothing about that which is oppressive.

Yet even if we thought otherwise, we probably still wouldn’t swoop in to save you.

I can’t speak for everyone, but when someone calls me racist, misogynist, bigoted, worthless, or any of the thousands of other insults I’ve gotten personally, I don’t feel obliged to risk my life to protect them from a government that was goaded into acting by your own lawless behavior. I’m sorry, but while I’ll defend people I disagree with, I’m not going to risk me or my family over your own poor decisions.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2020/07/22/gun-owners-arent-coming-save-you/?fbclid=IwAR3biBSRrlQBE-q3C6fGXWH3roAJ0oXGEdY37Kf3Qg_T0TzuXasadGuP2_E
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Re: No, Gun Owners Aren’t Coming To Save You
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 08:56:24 pm »
“...you don’t get to vilify millions of Americans, insulting everything from their intelligence to genital size, and then expect us to save you from the aftermath of your own decisions. That’s not how it works.”
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 08:58:41 pm »
And we damn well better not bail these cities out at the federal level.

Let the states take the hit for their choices.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 10:28:01 pm »
If I were beaching in Normandy 1944, the odds are extremely good I won't be saving German soldiers up on the hill.  Even if they surrender.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 12:12:06 am »
I will fight to protect my family, home, church family and neighbors. No interest in supporting violent political "activists."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org