Author Topic: Armed "Peaceful" Protesters Seize Control Of Atlanta Wendy's  (Read 821 times)

rangerrebew

Armed "Peaceful" Protesters Seize Control Of Atlanta Wendy's
« on: August 02, 2020, 01:50:38 pm »
Armed "Peaceful" Protesters Seize Control Of Atlanta Wendy's

Wow, these "peaceful protesters" are making it harder and harder for the MSM to make them out as innocent angels. They have now taken over the Wendy's where Rayshard Brooks was shot and are apparently making hard for people in the area to drive by. I guess they feel like they need guns now as part of their peaceful protests as that's not sending the completely opposite message.

"Armed protesters stood guard on Tuesday at an Atlanta-area Wendy's, the site where Rayshard Brooks, a black man shot twice in the back by an Atlanta police officer, died earlier this month.

Earlier in the day, a group of people had "taken over" the burned-out property in South Atlanta, according to local reports.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/armed-peaceful-protesters-seize-control-of-atlanta-wendys/

Offline Practical

Re: Armed "Peaceful" Protesters Seize Control Of Atlanta Wendy's
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 02:05:38 am »
They are taking over a burned out building? Couldn't they raise the bar a bit higher then that?
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 07:21:27 am »
They are taking over a burned out building? Couldn't they raise the bar a bit higher then that?
Roadblocks, intimidation, violence, threats with firearms, large rocks through windshields, broken car windows, and the Atlanta PD tells people (residents) to "avoid the area"?

Y'all need cops with balls in Atlanta.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AL

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 09:05:49 am »

Yeah, you'd think they'd find a well stocked 7-11.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 09:16:01 am »
Yeah, you'd think they'd find a well stocked 7-11.
And mess with middle easterners? They might wake up with heads on pikes and a car bomb in the parking lot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 04:45:30 pm »

I think this take-over happened over a month ago. It's where squatting thugs killed the 8YO girl whose Mom took a wrong turn, https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-mayor-wendys-occupied-protesters-cleared .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.