Author Topic: FARRELL: Trump Needs An Official Who Is Dedicated To Defeating Marxism  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

July 28, 2020 | Judicial Watch
FARRELL: Trump Needs An Official Who Is Dedicated To Defeating Marxism

From Chris Farrell’s Op-Ed for The Daily Caller:

What Trump administration official is responsible for defeating the Marxist criminal mobs swarming Portland and in other urban centers? I am looking for the Trump administration official that must get up and go to work each day committed to defeating Marxism. It is a proactive, strategy job. Who is ready for that responsibility?

It seems to me that no one in American government has even thought that way (“defeating Marxism”) in thirty years.  Government officials may even be afraid to think those thoughts. “Defeat Marxism?” Isn’t that adversarial and confrontational? Doesn’t that call for a value judgment? Can’t we just give them a zone or something? If we ignore them, won’t they just go away by themselves? Maybe they’ll outgrow it?

To be clear, I am not looking for the official in charge of reacting to Marxist street violence. No, that’s a law enforcement official. That is a reactive job – not proactive. When not being defunded or abolished, that official is required to parrot sensitivity-tested politically correct speech and kneel. I’m not looking for that official.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/in-the-news/trump-marxism/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How about several of them?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"FARRELL: Trump Needs An Official Who Is Dedicated To Defeating Marxism"

ALL those hired by Mr. Trump should aspire OPENLY to defeating marxism.

If they don't or won't, they should be tossed out on their behinds, and replaced with others who are.

What is really needed now is an effort to find who is behind the curtains and directing the communist insurgency. I sense there is a core cadre of individuals who meet quietly and develop long-term plans for the future.

Who are they?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"FARRELL: Trump Needs An Official Who Is Dedicated To Defeating Marxism"

ALL those hired by Mr. Trump should aspire OPENLY to defeating marxism.

If they don't or won't, they should be tossed out on their behinds, and replaced with others who are.

What is really needed now is an effort to find who is behind the curtains and directing the communist insurgency. I sense there is a core cadre of individuals who meet quietly and develop long-term plans for the future.

Who are they?
Good question. I think we can guess a couple of them.

As for the communists,yes, since it is incompatible with our Constitution, they should not have a Federal paycheck, nor should they be in the Judicial System at any level.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: FARRELL: Trump Needs An Official Who Is Dedicated To Defeating Marxism
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 12:25:46 pm »
Pompeo and Barr.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 08:25:33 pm »
Just the task, as indicated in the headline, will be like rooting out crabgrass, with all the subrosa rhizomal connections going on. It is like a cancer that has metastasized throughout virtually every social, educational, and even governmental level.

Still, it must be done or the Republic will not survive. Certainly, the disease must be kept out of the oval office.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 09:01:49 pm »
Just the task, as indicated in the headline, will be like rooting out crabgrass, with all the subrosa rhizomal connections going on. It is like a cancer that has metastasized throughout virtually every social, educational, and even governmental level.

Still, it must be done or the Republic will not survive. Certainly, the disease must be kept out of the oval office.

:yowsa:  Absolutely!

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Cicero About 2500 years ago

It was true when he said it and remains true to this very day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien