Author Topic: James Murdoch resigns from News Corp. board over editorial disagreements  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Murdoch resigns from News Corp. board over editorial disagreements
By Tal Axelrod - 07/31/20 05:52 PM EDT

James Murdoch resigned from his position on the board of News Corp. on Friday, citing editorial decisions from the company’s news outlets.

“I hereby tender my resignation as a member of the Board of Directors of News Corporation (the 'Company'), effective as of the date hereof,” Murdoch wrote in a letter to the company’s board.

“My resignation is due to disagreements over certain editorial content published by the Company’s news outlets and certain other strategic decisions.”

Murdoch had sat on News Corp.’s board of directors since 2013.

News Corp. is currently run by CEO Robert Thomson and owns such media outlets as The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones, The New York Post and other outlets in the United Kingdom and Australia.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/510070-james-murdoch-resigns-from-board-of-news-corp-over-editorial-decisions-made-by
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34