Author Topic: Nearly Half Of Young Americans Say It’s Okay To Fire People Who Support Trump  (Read 361 times)

Offline Hoodat

Nearly Half Of Young Americans Say It’s Okay To Fire People Who Support Trump

Glenn T. Stanton   |   July 31, 2020

The Cato Institute just released a new report showing that 62 percent of Americans are inclined to self-censor what they say politically “because others might find them offensive.” Even moderate leftists report they feel increased fear of offending the offendable, while only the most “staunch liberals,” as Cato described them, feel free to speak their minds. The “very conservative” have been pushed deepest in the closet: they are most likely to refrain from saying what they think politically, at nearly twice the rate of the “very liberal.”

Buried deeper in the report, however, is a stunning data point that might be one of the most troubling current cultural indicators. Forty-four percent of Americans younger than age 30 believe a company is correct in firing an executive because he or she personally donated to President Trump’s reelection campaign.

The companion finding was also disturbing.  .  .  .

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/31/nearly-half-of-young-americans-say-its-okay-to-fire-people-who-support-trump/

So what's next?  Will it be OK to fire people because they are Jews?  Our liberal institutions of learning indoctrination have done a huge disservice to an entire generation by teaching and justifying intolerance.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When I was in the corporate world, I sought out my co-workers on Bookface and blocked them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: