Author Topic: Zimbabwe Signs $3.5B Compensation Deal With White Farmers  (Read 904 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Zimbabwe Signs $3.5B Compensation Deal With White Farmers
« on: July 30, 2020, 11:07:21 pm »

https://www.voanews.com/africa/zimbabwe-signs-35b-compensation-deal-white-farmers

HARARE - Zimbabwe's government signed a $3.5 billion agreement Wednesday to compensate white farmers displaced during a sometimes-violent land redistribution program two decades ago.

The government hopes the deal will attract foreign investment to improve the battered economy, but the country will have to issue long-term bonds and get help from donors to raise the money for the compensation.
Mnangagwa said he hoped the agreement would make investors and critics of his government believe that Zimbabwe respects the constitution.  However, he ruled out compensating for the actual land taken from the whites and given to peasant farmers.

"With regards to the land compensation agreement signed today, my administration reaffirms that the government of Zimbabwe does not have any obligation for compensation for acquired land," he said. "The constitution bids us to compensate [for] all the improvements on land."     

By improvements, the president means structures such as dams and buildings that the white commercial farmers made on the land.

Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, the only thing this would inspire me to do wrt Zimbabwe is to get the bleep OUT!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Zimbabwe Signs $3.5B Compensation Deal With White Farmers
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 12:47:32 am »
So....they've offered recompense to a bunch of dead white people.  Yaay.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 12:55:49 am »

https://www.voanews.com/africa/zimbabwe-signs-35b-compensation-deal-white-farmers

Yeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, the only thing this would inspire me to do wrt Zimbabwe is to get the bleep OUT!

I doubt this will be honored.  A lot of white Farmers, went to Russia to escape torture, acid attacks & death.  At this time, removing all the white farmers, it was said, in time, they, ZIMBABWE will starve. THEY, have not worked the land.  This seems to be the problem now.  The land lies fallow.  Gee,  what to do with it?  DUH.  Low I.Q. bastardo's.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 12:57:06 am »
Zimbabwe's government signed a $3.5 billion agreement

With the value of their currency, that amounts about 17 cents.  :whistle:
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 12:58:49 am »

Means "nothing", I agree!   888high58888.   

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 09:37:30 am »
Worth more selling it on ebay as a curiosity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 09:39:24 am »
Reparations?
 :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis