Author Topic: Hours After Chicago Mayor Lets The Feds In – Protesters Turn On Her, March On Lightfoot’s House  (Read 442 times)

rangerrebew

Hours After Chicago Mayor Lets The Feds In – Protesters Turn On Her, March On Lightfoot’s House
By Adam Casalino|July 24, 2020

What’s Happening:

Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago at one time defied President Trump’s involvement in the city’s rising crime.

But as things only get worse, she realized she could not refuse the help forever (not that she could prevent Feds from doing their job).

After opposing the use of federal law enforcement to end the surge in crime, it was reported she spoke with the president herself.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/chicago-mayor-feds-protestsr/

rangerrebew

I'm no fan of lightfoot but she deserves better than she has gotten from her own leftists.  What it show is if the left will savage a leftist like Lightfoot for doing something they don't like, conservatives will be picked up, chewed up, and spit out if the democrats should win the presidency. :taz:

Offline AL

If she really did speak to the President, I would suspect that he'd take care of business.  If the fed's are in chicago, I hope they're well armed and ready to return fire without toy bullets.