Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105669 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #900 on: April 26, 2021, 07:12:09 pm »
They might try shooting liquified manure at them. The smell probably would remind them of home.

My buddy Dave shot his own butthole off...For about 2 years, you didn't mess with Dave. You piss him off, he'd haul out his sh*tbag and let you have it. He could even squirt or spray with it. Squirt one guy, or spray the whole crowd.

Then he got his butthole back and lost the only super-power he ever had.  :whistle:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #901 on: April 26, 2021, 08:33:58 pm »
They might try shooting liquified manure at them. The smell probably would remind them of home.
Now mind you this is only a suggestion but these fellows have built a proof of concept device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc82ECNuc9Q&ab_channel=edwardsanchez

I think the catapults are doable but who the hell are they going to find for skunk wranglers?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #902 on: April 26, 2021, 08:38:18 pm »
Now mind you this is only a suggestion but these fellows have built a proof of concept device.

I think the catapults are doable but who the hell are they going to find for skunk wranglers?

I can... I have experience. We muzzled 5 skunks and turned em loose in the high school cafeteria...

BassWrangler

« Reply #903 on: April 27, 2021, 03:11:20 am »

Did someone call for a wrangler?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #904 on: April 27, 2021, 07:44:46 am »
Sorry guys. If the weed there smells like the weed here, the skunks would just draw a crowd,not disperse it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #905 on: April 27, 2021, 12:50:29 pm »
Sorry guys. If the weed there smells like the weed here, the skunks would just draw a crowd,not disperse it.

Good point. It is Portland, after all.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #906 on: April 27, 2021, 12:53:53 pm »
We visited Portland in 2015 and walked to Tom McCall Waterfront Park. The place was crawling with drug-addled stinky youths who were acting out and trying to draw attention to themselves. There was a distinct "eau de skunk" fragrance emanating from them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

« Reply #907 on: April 27, 2021, 12:58:15 pm »
We visited Portland in 2015 and walked to Tom McCall Waterfront Park. The place was crawling with drug-addled stinky youths who were acting out and trying to draw attention to themselves. There was a distinct "eau de skunk" fragrance emanating from them.

Yes, it's not uncommon to see heroin users passed out on the ground. I've been down to Portland a few times since I moved out here, but I won't go anymore.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #908 on: April 27, 2021, 01:00:23 pm »
Yes, it's not uncommon to see heroin users passed out on the ground. I've been down to Portland a few times since I moved out here, but I won't go anymore.
We were visiting a longtime friend of Mr. M's. Thankfully, he's since moved to Eugene, so if we do go back to see him, at least our only exposure to PDX will be the airport.

BassWrangler

« Reply #909 on: April 27, 2021, 01:54:12 pm »
We were visiting a longtime friend of Mr. M's. Thankfully, he's since moved to Eugene, so if we do go back to see him, at least our only exposure to PDX will be the airport.

I really like other parts of Oregon, like Eugene, Bend, MT Hood area, Three Sisters area, and of course all the little towns along the coast. I used to ride my motorcycle there quite a bit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #910 on: April 27, 2021, 04:28:37 pm »
About fifteen years ago I went with my wife who was setting up a client that moved out there. I planned to spend the days walking around while she worked but that changed after two days of seeing wide open drug use, beggars fighting over street corners(yeah they were al disabled until they started fighting) and it wasn't what I would call clean or inviting back then. I would have given a wide pass last year on our trip to Washington even if all this insanity wasn't taking place.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #911 on: April 29, 2021, 11:22:55 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: A Portland Antifa group has just released a video threatening and doxxing Portland Mayor @tedwheeler
11:03 PM · Apr 28, 2021

Online mountaineer

« Reply #912 on: April 29, 2021, 06:39:35 pm »
Don't hold your breath.
Portland Dems Finally Fed Up with Rioters, Announce Plan to ‘Hurt Them' Moving Forward
By Olivia Brown
Published April 29, 2021 at 8:32am

Following a brutal year of nightly riots, Portland, Oregon, is in a state of disarray.

The city’s situation is getting so dire that even Democrats are opening their eyes to the way leftist rioters are wreaking havoc in the community.

“Portland was a beautiful city,” former member of the Oregon Legislative Assembly Margaret Carter — a Democrat — reminisced, according to The New York Times. “Now you walk around and see all the graffiti, buildings being boarded up. I get sick to my stomach. And I get angry.”  ...

Now assuring Portland residents that members of his office “will not tolerate” the rioting anymore, the Democratic mayor declared local officials will work to “take our city back.”

He took it one step further to say, “Let’s make it hurt them a little bit.” ...
Western Journal

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #913 on: April 30, 2021, 05:06:36 am »
Don't hold your breath.Western Journal
It isn't there yet, but I am reminded that Sarajevo went from a former Olympic Host City to a ruin almost overnight through the charming effects of conflict. No place is immune to being made a ruin of its former self.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #914 on: April 30, 2021, 12:40:26 pm »
It isn't there yet, but I am reminded that Sarajevo went from a former Olympic Host City to a ruin almost overnight through the charming effects of conflict. No place is immune to being made a ruin of its former self.
True. Good analogy. Sarajevo was in the middle of a civil war. That's pretty much what's going on in many of our large cities. Portland is one of them.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #915 on: April 30, 2021, 01:02:12 pm »
Apr 29, 2021 9:39 PM EST
Journalist linked to Antifa death threat video against Mayor Ted Wheeler
The Post Millennial can report exclusively that a left-wing journalist is linked to a video showing a death threat made against Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler.
Andy Ngo and Mia Cathell
The Portland Police Bureau with assistance from the FBI are investigating a video death threat made against Mayor Ted Wheeler by a self-described Antifa collective. The Post Millennial can report exclusively that a left-wing journalist is linked to the video.

The disturbing two-minute video was posted Wednesday night on Twitter by a newly created account named, “@knotathreat.” It was quickly shared and promoted among Portland’s Antifa and extremist far-left accounts. TPM is not posting the video because it includes a home address associated with Wheeler.

The video shows a masked person standing in front of a MAX Light Rail train in downtown Portland while a distorted voice narrates a speech.

“We come to you as a small collective from within the anarchist and antifascist community.

“We are not just challenging the idea of having Ted as a mayor. We are challenging the idea of having mayors at all. We want abolition. Abolition is absolute.” ...
More at Post Millennial

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #916 on: April 30, 2021, 05:59:31 pm »
True. Good analogy. Sarajevo was in the middle of a civil war. That's pretty much what's going on in many of our large cities. Portland is one of them.

No, it is not. What is going on is communist cities CREATING the conditions for insurrection to survive. That is far different from war, where there will be a massive casualty count, and from two sides.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #918 on: April 30, 2021, 06:59:46 pm »
No, it is not. What is going on is communist cities CREATING the conditions for insurrection to survive. That is far different from war, where there will be a massive casualty count, and from two sides.
I suspect the communists were not absent from the Balkan wars.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #919 on: April 30, 2021, 10:24:30 pm »
I suspect the communists were not absent from the Balkan wars.

Right - But the fact of the matter remains - It is not a war until the 'other' side fights back. And were that to happen now, the liberals would be decimated. Heck, even the cops getting serious, which they will have to do pretty soon, will decimate them.

Right now, 9/10ths of the bullsh*t is contained in major cities, several state governments and Washington DC. That is a far cry from being overrun, and an even farther cry from war.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #920 on: April 30, 2021, 10:43:03 pm »
You're correct - the other side has not yet fought back yet.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #921 on: May 01, 2021, 12:38:39 am »
You're correct - the other side has not yet fought back yet.

The push for part of Oregon to become Idaho grows.

Kate Brown is Idaho realtor of the year.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #922 on: May 07, 2021, 01:23:17 pm »
Videos: Heavily Armed Antifa Militia In Portland Stop Traffic, Assault Driver At Gunpoint While He Attempts To Defend Himself

more
https://www.usasupreme.com/videos-heavily-armed-anarchist-militia-in-portland-stop-traffic-assault-driver-at-gunpoint-while-he-attempts-to-defend-himself/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #923 on: May 08, 2021, 01:25:03 pm »
'I Thought I Was Going to Die' – Man Held at Gunpoint and Beaten by Portland's Antifa/BLM Terrorists Talks From Hospital Trauma Center
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/05/08/i-thought-i-was-going-to-die-man-held-at-gunpoint-and-beaten-by-portlands-antifa-blm-terrorists-talks-from-hospital-trauma-center-n1445448
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

« Reply #924 on: May 08, 2021, 05:57:12 pm »
'I Thought I Was Going to Die' – Man Held at Gunpoint and Beaten by Portland's Antifa/BLM Terrorists Talks From Hospital Trauma Center
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/05/08/i-thought-i-was-going-to-die-man-held-at-gunpoint-and-beaten-by-portlands-antifa-blm-terrorists-talks-from-hospital-trauma-center-n1445448

He's an idiot for having gotten out of his car and brandished a firearm he wasn't prepared to use. There were multiple antifa wielding long guns surrounding his truck. If he was in fear for his life, the correct action in that situation is to floor it. If you get out if the vehicle and draw your pistol, you better be prepared to use  it. Instead he let himself get disarmed and then got his ass kicked.