Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 108637 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #800 on: March 08, 2021, 01:44:16 am »
Elections have consequences.  But don't expect empathy from the Left.  They aren't capable of it.

@Hoodat

That article had nothing to do with empathy. It was about promoting gun control.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #801 on: March 08, 2021, 02:56:15 am »
Hit all bees de white debbils falts!
It dawns on me, that if de white debbils ever acted like and even embraced what they are accused of, and had a hold my beer moment, the minority would be far smaller.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #802 on: March 08, 2021, 02:58:11 am »
You are so right. I think it's also a generational thing - the outcome of the Woke education these little turds are getting.
Most people were young and stupid once. Their elders didn't cater to their nonsense, and they got over it.

It's the older and stupid who are letting this get out of hand.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #803 on: March 08, 2021, 02:59:41 am »
It dawns on me, that if de white debbils ever acted like and even embraced what they are accused of, and had a hold my beer moment, the minority would be far smaller.

@Smokin Joe

You ain't just a-woofin! I generally hit what I shoot at.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #804 on: March 08, 2021, 03:01:03 am »
@Smokin Joe

You ain't just a-woofin! I generally hit what I shoot at.
Them 'freedom seeds' are too expensive to waste.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #805 on: March 12, 2021, 12:41:54 pm »
BREAKING: Antifa storm into banks in Portland; try to break inside federal courthouse
The Post Millennial, Mar 11, 2021 11:50 PM EST

A dramatic scene unfolded in Portland this afternoon as Antifa and other left-wing activists tried to break into a Chase bank. A lone security guard managed to hold off the mob with his pistol.

The Post Millennial's editor-at-large Andy Ngo posted footage of the left-wing mob and a bank security guard.

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

“F— the United States!” Antifa try to break into the federal courthouse in Portland. Federal officials just removed the barricades protecting the building after months of #antifa attacks on the building. Now they’re back again. #PortlandRiots

Video:  

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1370156146267451398

6:34 PM · Mar 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

The source of Ngo's video is an account titled the “45th parallel absurdist brigade,” who documented the day’s activities. They seem to be sympathetic to the protest's cause, seeing as they got nostalgic when passing by the Federal Courthouse where last summer, Antifa hosted nightly sieges against authorities.

More:  breaking-antifa-storm-federal-courthouse-attempt-to-break-into-bank-in-portland

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #806 on: March 12, 2021, 02:01:11 pm »
More fun and games planned for Friday:
Portland Police  @PortlandPolice
We are aware of events planned tomorrow and this weekend in which people plan to gather and demonstrate.  Demonstration Liaison Officers (DLOs) are available to work with community members organizing these events.  DLOs may be contacted at PPBLiaison@portlandoregon.gov
10:46 PM · Mar 11, 2021·

Portland Police  @PortlandPolice
Replying to @PortlandPolice
DLOs work with event organizers to better ensure a safe environment for event participants and non-participating community members.
10:46 PM · Mar 11, 2021
Seriously, liaison officers? Will they be offering milk and cookies (instead of the tear gas and rubber bullets these criminals deserve)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #807 on: March 12, 2021, 03:45:37 pm »
Antifa Comes Back for More, Sets Fire to Portland Federal Courthouse
By Nick Arama | Mar 12, 2021 10:00 AM ET

Yesterday, radical leftists attacked the federal courthouse in Portland during the day, trying to break in, smashing windows and throwing a liquid at one of the security officers.

They also stormed a Wells Fargo and a Chase Bank. At the Chase, there was a scuffle with a security guard causing him to pull a gun on them.

But that wasn’t all. Antifa came back last night to try to burn the building down again as they have been trying for months.

After the earlier violence, the feds boarded up the windows as Antifa threatened the workers who were putting them up. But then when night came, Antifa folks ripped down some of the boards, broke windows and set other boards on the windows on fire and threw bottles and other objects at the federal officers and police.

more w/videos
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/12/antifa-comes-back-for-more-sets-fire-to-portland-federal-courthouse-n342024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

« Reply #808 on: March 12, 2021, 04:32:50 pm »
Antifa Comes Back for More, Sets Fire to Portland Federal Courthouse
By Nick Arama | Mar 12, 2021 10:00 AM ET

Yesterday, radical leftists attacked the federal courthouse in Portland during the day, trying to break in, smashing windows and throwing a liquid at one of the security officers.

They also stormed a Wells Fargo and a Chase Bank. At the Chase, there was a scuffle with a security guard causing him to pull a gun on them.

But that wasn’t all. Antifa came back last night to try to burn the building down again as they have been trying for months.

After the earlier violence, the feds boarded up the windows as Antifa threatened the workers who were putting them up. But then when night came, Antifa folks ripped down some of the boards, broke windows and set other boards on the windows on fire and threw bottles and other objects at the federal officers and police.

more w/videos
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/12/antifa-comes-back-for-more-sets-fire-to-portland-federal-courthouse-n342024

Total black-out on this in the mainstream press. Unreal how in-the-bag they are. Like living in the Soviet Union.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #809 on: March 12, 2021, 04:55:34 pm »
The only way to know what's going on in Portlandia is to read Andy Ngo's tweets or reports at The Post Millennial. Otherwise, it truly is a media blackout.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #810 on: March 12, 2021, 06:20:56 pm »
Total black-out on this in the mainstream press. Unreal how in-the-bag they are. Like living in the Soviet Union.
This is why my niece thinks her grandma is unbalanced and controlled by others, she married into a liberal family and took the leap off of reality herself. Since my niece only watches liberal news she will ask my mom where she is seeing this and who is telling her this because she doesn't see any of this. Riiiiiiiiiiight, it's the 89 year old that is living in fantasy land, not her.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #811 on: March 12, 2021, 08:33:32 pm »
Good question:
John Hayward
@Doc_0
Any chance we could send some of the troops Joe Biden is using as political props in D.C. over to Portland to put down a genuine sustained violent insurrection?
9:55 AM · Mar 12, 2021

https://twitter.com/Doc_0/status/1370388048056360960

BassWrangler

« Reply #812 on: March 12, 2021, 09:29:12 pm »
This is why my niece thinks her grandma is unbalanced and controlled by others, she married into a liberal family and took the leap off of reality herself. Since my niece only watches liberal news she will ask my mom where she is seeing this and who is telling her this because she doesn't see any of this. Riiiiiiiiiiight, it's the 89 year old that is living in fantasy land, not her.

Yes. I had some guy on Twitter tell me that these riots were just Fox News replaying over and over the same one or two incidents. At the time he said this, there had been an incident in Seattle the evening before. I pointed him to that - no reply. I've seen that same comment about it being just a Fox News driven conspiracy posted many times on Twitter.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #813 on: March 13, 2021, 07:32:34 pm »
Climate Change Dispatch by Dom Calicchio on Mar 12, 2021

Downtown Portland, Oregon, erupted in violence yet again Thursday night, drawing tear gas and smoke bombs from federal officers who were deployed to quell the unrest, according to a report.

Rioters set fires and smashed windows in the area of the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse until being driven away by federal officers, OregonLive.com reported.

The courthouse is often defended by the Federal Protective Service but it wasn’t immediately clear if FPS personnel were the officers involved in Thursday’s action. Portland city police and Oregon state police have also been deployed during past riots in the city.

The crowd later made a return to the area, managing to break some courthouse windows and set another fire, the report said.

Whether anyone was arrested or injured was not immediately clear.

Earlier in the day, a crowd had gathered to protest plans to replace and expand an oil pipeline that runs between Superior, Wisconsin, and the Canadian province of Alberta, journalist Suzette Smith reported on Twitter.

More: https://climatechangedispatch.com/violent-insurgents-attack-federal-courthouse-to-stop-oil-pipeline/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #814 on: March 13, 2021, 07:39:21 pm »
Portland police arrest 100 protesters
By Tal Axelrod - 03/13/21 11:38 AM EST

Portland police arrested roughly 100 protesters Friday night amid a new wave of protests in the city.

Police said Saturday that the group began marching at roughly 9 p.m. local time and that some began smashing windows in the area roughly 15 minutes later. Protesters began throwing rocks and beer cans at law enforcement once police formed a perimeter, and officers deployed pepper spray to disperse the crowd.

“A police perimeter has been set up around a group. To everyone inside the perimeter: you are being detained for investigation of a crime. You are not free to leave. You must stay where you are and comply with officers' lawful orders,” police warned as the clashes occurred.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/543065-portland-police-arrest-100-protesters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #815 on: March 13, 2021, 10:11:03 pm »
Portland police arrest 100 protesters
By Tal Axelrod - 03/13/21 11:38 AM EST

Portland police arrested roughly 100 protesters Friday night amid a new wave of protests in the city.

City leadership seems to be a lot more proactive on law and order now that Trump can't be part of the narrative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #816 on: March 13, 2021, 10:55:28 pm »
City leadership seems to be a lot more proactive on law and order now that Trump can't be part of the narrative.

@catfish1957

I don't think anyone expected them to be more active under a Dim President. Doesn't fit the narrative of the people who finance and SEEMED to have thought they controlled them.

Right now it's starting to look like the genuine anarchists,who ARE the activists and the majority of the crowd,are ignoring "orders from above",and going to cause the Dims trouble,too.

I kinda have mixed feeling about the Dims cracking down on them. On the one hand,they should have been put in prison long ago instead of slapped on the hand and told to go home and be good.

On the other hand,no matter how good it will feel to see the cops take out their long pent-up emotions by busting a few heads is going to have me standing up and cheering. Thinking that Biden and the Dims will get credit for the crack down (that Trump and the Republicans couldn't accomplish!),and they WILL,is a major downer,though.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 10:56:30 pm by sneakypete »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #817 on: March 14, 2021, 12:07:12 am »
The Moonbat Militia is a collection of revolutonaries without a revolution.  Their goal is to destroy the System, after which they'd turn on each other.  Their sole self-centered purpose is to destroy.  That's it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #818 on: March 14, 2021, 08:52:30 pm »
A lot of Jews, particularly younger ones, are not that religious. So burning the Bible mite not matter to them that much. And certain ly not to the media.If a  white nationalist mob burned the Torah the media would wail like a stuck pig. But not the Bible.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 08:53:39 pm by mikezpen »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #819 on: March 14, 2021, 09:31:11 pm »
A lot of Jews, particularly younger ones, are not that religious. So burning the Bible mite not matter to them that much. And certain ly not to the media.If a  white nationalist mob burned the Torah the media would wail like a stuck pig. But not the Bible.

Try burning a Koran and see what happens to you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #820 on: March 14, 2021, 10:10:59 pm »
Try burning a Koran and see what happens to you.

Prefer to use those to check the oil in my car.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #821 on: March 15, 2021, 02:48:17 am »

As a Messianic Christian, with much love of Torah and the rest of the Bible too, Burning the pages means nothing to me, beyond the obvious - Burning books to get rid of and ban their knowledge.

The power of Yah is not in the book, nor in it's pages.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #822 on: March 16, 2021, 12:28:35 am »
As a Messianic Christian, with much love of Torah and the rest of the Bible too, Burning the pages means nothing to me, beyond the obvious - Burning books to get rid of and ban their knowledge.

The power of Yah is not in the book, nor in it's pages.

Not proud to admit this, but Bible pages are rolling paper quality.  Smoking weed using a page from Revelations back in the days of perceived invincibility is definitely skirting the fiery edge, but in the end, it got me to where I am now.

And you are correct, for the kingdom of God is within you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #823 on: March 16, 2021, 12:33:43 am »
Not proud to admit this, but Bible pages are rolling paper quality. Smoking weed using a page from Revelations back in the days of perceived invincibility is definitely skirting the fiery edge, but in the end, it got me to where I am now.

And you are correct, for the kingdom of God is within you.

Well, never had to resort to using the Bible pages for rolling paper, but we did resort to using a toilet paper roll, with the center cut out and then tin foil in place to make a pipe... :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #824 on: March 16, 2021, 02:11:32 am »
Well, never had to resort to using the Bible pages for rolling paper, but we did resort to using a toilet paper roll, with the center cut out and then tin foil in place to make a pipe... :shrug:

I've done that with Coke cans.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: