Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 108505 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #500 on: September 29, 2020, 01:54:32 am »
More Mug Shots...must see to believe

Portland Mugshots: 30 Arrested Following Saturday’s Protests

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/09/Grace-Dietzschold-arrested-portland-protest-640x480.png

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/28/portland-mugshots-30-arrested-following-saturdays-protests/

@mystery-ak

I can see why she is upset. Looking like a 6 year old boy has to thin her dating pool down to creatures even she wouldn't want to date.

However,she would be VERY popular in a mens prison.

In a woman's prison,they would probably dress her up in little girl clothes,complete to the petticoats and Baby Jane shoes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #501 on: September 29, 2020, 08:45:58 am »
@mystery-ak

I can see why she is upset. Looking like a 6 year old boy has to thin her dating pool down to creatures even she wouldn't want to date.

However,she would be VERY popular in a mens prison.

In a woman's prison,they would probably dress her up in little girl clothes,complete to the petticoats and Baby Jane shoes.
Well,  I have to give her points for dyeing her eyebrows to match her hair....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #502 on: September 29, 2020, 01:04:03 pm »
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
Overnight on 28–29 Sept., #antifa rioters gathered in north Portland & violently attacked cops. One officer was sent to hospital & 5 were sprayed w/chemical. One of the "medic" cars was driving erratically & had a gun inside. Those arrested carried knives. https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=261231
6:44 AM · Sep 29, 2020

Andy Ngô   @MrAndyNgo
Arrested at the violent 113th #antifa Portland protest:
Chris N. Khatami, 30 https://archive.vn/rdaUE
Aaron LaPointe-Atchison, 33, of Portland: He faces additional charges for trying to escape from police twice during riot

6:54 AM · Sep 29, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #503 on: September 29, 2020, 05:48:35 pm »
That color doesn't work well on him.  happy77
I don't think it's right for late night events like riots.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #504 on: September 29, 2020, 06:19:38 pm »
Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo
Apparently, Chris Khatami is one of the self-identified reporters in Portland. #PortlandRiots

1:26 PM · Sep 29, 2020·

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #505 on: September 29, 2020, 06:43:29 pm »
That color doesn't work well on him.  happy77

@mrpotatohead

Yeah,those two look like deep-thinkers,someone I want to follow as they swish deysefs though life,living on checks from mommy and daddy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #506 on: September 29, 2020, 06:44:50 pm »
Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo
Apparently, Chris Khatami is one of the self-identified reporters in Portland. #PortlandRiots

1:26 PM · Sep 29, 2020·

@mountaineer

The term "cool guy" must mean something different in Portland than it does America.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #507 on: September 29, 2020, 07:14:55 pm »
The term "cool guy" must mean something different in Portland than it does America.
I suspect "self loathing" is part of it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #508 on: September 29, 2020, 08:59:46 pm »
I suspect "self loathing" is part of it.

@mountaineer

I honestly doubt any of them are that aware or reality. I suspect they see their lives as tv episodes that run in their heads,and they are the stars.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #509 on: September 30, 2020, 03:57:29 pm »
I'll just put this out there ...
Portland woman federally indicted for assaulting cop during failed 'de-arrest'
Andy Ngo and Mia Cathell
 The Post Millennial
September 30, 2020 11:09 AM

A Portland woman has been indicted by a federal grand jury for assaulting an officer during an attempted “de-arrest” of a fellow comrade at a violent Black Lives Matter-Antifa riot in Portland.

24-year-old Meganne Elizabeth Englich-Mills, of Portland, is charged with one count of felony civil disorder, U.S. Attorney for the District of Oregon, Billy J. Williams, announced Monday. The accused was formerly known as Michael Leon Englich-Mills.  ...

According to court documents, when an Oregon state trooper attempted to take a female suspect into custody, Englich-Mills jumped on the officer’s back. With back-up, officers were able to arrest Englich-Mills. In total, 59 were arrested at the riot.   ...
Like you, I'm wondering where the "woman" aspect comes into play.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #510 on: September 30, 2020, 05:49:58 pm »
I'll just put this out there ...Like you, I'm wondering where the "woman" aspect comes into play.

According to the caption on this photo, the one on the right is the "woman."

Booking photos from right for Meganne Englich-Mills, John Wenzel, Michael Pilgrim, and Halston Hamilton from the Multnomah County Jail.

https://katu.com/news/local/protester-accused-of-jumping-on-officers-back-during-arrest-in-portland
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #511 on: October 01, 2020, 12:41:19 am »
I'll just put this out there ...Like you, I'm wondering where the "woman" aspect comes into play.

@mountaineer

Am I the only one wondering if ANY of those goobers are heterosexuals?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #512 on: October 01, 2020, 09:22:46 pm »
BLM protesters yell at ‘privileged’ hotel guests, call THEM ‘disrespectful’ for closing blinds and ignoring

Black Lives Matter demonstrators in Portland, Oregon harassed luxury hotel goers late Wednesday evening for the apparent crime of ignoring their “protest.”

The group reportedly gathered in downtown Portland around 6:00 pm Wednesday as part of a “2nd year memorial and celebration of life” “protest” for Patrick Kimmons, a black criminal suspect who was justifiably killed by the police on Sept. 30, 2018.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/01/blm-protesters-yell-at-privileged-hotel-guests-call-them-disrespectful-for-closing-blinds-and-ignoring-979457
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #513 on: October 02, 2020, 12:56:24 am »
BLM protesters yell at ‘privileged’ hotel guests, call THEM ‘disrespectful’ for closing blinds and ignoring

Black Lives Matter demonstrators in Portland, Oregon harassed luxury hotel goers late Wednesday evening for the apparent crime of ignoring their “protest.”

The group reportedly gathered in downtown Portland around 6:00 pm Wednesday as part of a “2nd year memorial and celebration of life” “protest” for Patrick Kimmons, a black criminal suspect who was justifiably killed by the police on Sept. 30, 2018.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/01/blm-protesters-yell-at-privileged-hotel-guests-call-them-disrespectful-for-closing-blinds-and-ignoring-979457

@mystery-ak

Of course they did. Like all children,they are attention whores,and have hissy-fits if you ignore them.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #514 on: October 05, 2020, 01:15:34 pm »
Portland, Eugene, whatever it takes.
Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo
Far-left activists at @uoregon chained themselves to a campus building door and say they won’t leave until the university defunds campus police & meets other demands.

1:11 AM · Oct 5, 2020

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #515 on: October 05, 2020, 01:57:36 pm »
Portland, Eugene, whatever it takes.
Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo
Far-left activists at @uoregon chained themselves to a campus building door and say they won’t leave until the university defunds campus police & meets other demands.

1:11 AM · Oct 5, 2020

@mountaineer

You do know the solution to this,don't you?

It's not only let them stay chained to those doors until they die,but prevent anyone from giving them food or water,and prevent them from being unlocked.

Let them sit right there inhaling the fumes of their bladder and bower movements until they die,and film it all.

They "bought their own ticket",so I say we insist they take the ride.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #516 on: October 05, 2020, 08:56:28 pm »
@mountaineer

It's not only let them stay chained to those doors until they die,but prevent anyone from giving them food or water,and prevent them from being unlocked.

Let them sit right there inhaling the fumes of their bladder and bower movements until they die,and film it all.

Agreed. Enough tantrums. Let them hold their breath until they turn blue and fall over.

Establish a security cordon "for their safety from counter protesters". Let no one through.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #517 on: October 06, 2020, 02:30:11 am »
@mountaineer

Photo of buying one's own ticket
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #518 on: October 09, 2020, 01:25:42 am »
https://nypost.com/2020/10/08/photo-shows-portland-mayoral-candidate-wearing-communist-themed-skirt/

Photo shows Portland mayoral candidate wearing Communist-themed skirt
10/08/2020
Emily Jacobs

A photo of the leading candidate for mayor of Portland, Ore., has resurfaced showing her wearing a skirt patterned with the faces of famous Communist dictators.

Sarah Iannarone — who, like all other candidates in the race, is unaffiliated with a political party — can be seen in the photo, shared earlier this week by independent journalist Andy Ngo, wearing a skirt covered in the faces of Che Guevara, Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin.

Iannarone is beating incumbent Mayor Ted Wheeler in the race, which uses a nonpartisan voting system in local elections, by upward of 11 points, according to the latest survey from local newspaper Willamette Week, published Monday.

More at URL above...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #519 on: October 12, 2020, 01:14:05 pm »
WATCH: Rioters Topple Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt Statues in Portland; Museum Windows Smashed
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/11/rioters-topple-abraham-lincoln-teddy-roosevelt-statues-in-portland-museum-windows-smashed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #520 on: October 12, 2020, 01:21:52 pm »
Last night, the Portland rioters were doing their bit for indigenous people, dontcha know, by toppling a few more statues, smashing windows - and ordering news media NOT to report on their shenanigans. Of course, the media dutifully complied.

Andy Ngô   @MrAndyNgo
Portland wakes up to see what antifa did overnight. A century old statue of George Washington was toppled & set on fire with an American flag. “White fragility,” “Damn white men” & other messages are written on the moment. On the ground nearby: “Defund white men.”

9:24 AM · Jun 19, 2020

More reports and video from Andy Ngo: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Online mountaineer

« Reply #521 on: October 12, 2020, 01:26:02 pm »
Lincoln. Because, you know, indigenous people.

source: https://twitter.com/shanermurph/status/1315515653990821888/photo/3

Offline God Emperor

Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog and will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #523 on: October 12, 2020, 01:48:17 pm »
Merging this thread into the larger Portland riot thread.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #524 on: October 12, 2020, 01:52:12 pm »
Portland wakes up to see what antifa did overnight. A century old statue of George Washington was toppled & set on fire with an American flag. “White fragility,” “Damn white men” & other messages are written on the moment. On the ground nearby: “Defund white men.”

@mountaineer

To ME,this is just a sign of how truly desperate the left is because even THEY know they are losing the minority vote. Because of this,the the left is desperate to frame this as a "black versus white race war" instead of the "Communism versus individual freedoms War" that it truly is.

I hope someone with the time and assets tracks down videos of the people toppling these statues and spray painting those slogans,as well as the people standing around well in the background who are giving the orders. If they do,I would be willing to bet there are damn few non-whites involved in this,and the entire leadership is composed of white trust fund children who like to be identified as radical communists.

Do NOT fall for this bait! Look at the FACTS,which are the ONLY people in this nation that would benefit from a race war are the Trust Fund Children and their parents,who desire to replace America with a police state with THEM at the top of the structure,and beyond criticism and the law. Essentially,what they seek but can NOT admit to is the private ownership of the world,with no vote and no rights for the "peasants."

In other words,a return to the Middle Age Nobility Rules structure.

Remember to ALWAYS ask yourself the ultimate question of "Who benefits?" anytime radical change is suggested or supported.

The answer will almost never be "Thee and me".

In fact,the last time I can remember it being so in all of recorded history was when The American Revolution began.

Think about THAT one for a moment.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 01:58:14 pm by sneakypete »