Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 105675 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2020, 04:30:59 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

"ALLOW"????

Hell,they helped plan it and encouraged it!

Face it,the Federal Government is their enemy that prevents the communist city council from going "full red".

*I* say we just pull out the federal troops and let it happen. What better way to "kill communism in America" than let a leftist city go "full commie" and live with the results?

No federal aid,no state aid,no welfare,no FDIC backing of the local bank branches,and no SS or federal retirement checks be sent there or cashed there.

@sneakypete

I was being charitable.  If the Courthouse gets bombed and "seized," it ought to freak out the Normals in the rest of the country.  A can of some sort of Whoopass is gonna get opened.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2020, 04:37:02 pm »
@sneakypete

I was being charitable.  If the Courthouse gets bombed and "seized," it ought to freak out the Normals in the rest of the country.  A can of some sort of Whoopass is gonna get opened.

@Cyber Liberty

That is an absolute certainty. The only questions are "Who starts it,and when?"

There can be no question as to the eventual outcome.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2020, 05:29:33 pm »
UPDATE: More than 150 Rounds Fired, Victim Struck By Bullet in Montavilla Neighborhood
Portland Police
August 01, 2020 01:10

Follow @PortlandPolice
East Precinct officers have secured the crime scene and determined that more that 150 rounds were fired outside of an apartment building. One round struck an adult female victim in an arm. Responding officers applied a tourniquet and she was transported to the hospital by ambulance with what are believed to be non-life threatening injuries. No other injuries have been reported to police, however bullets struck at least 8 occupied apartments and 7 vehicles (unknown if occupied).   ...
Rest of press release

A Portland police officer comments:
Sgt. Pete Simpson  @SgtPeteSimpson
I worked violent crimes from 1998 to 2010, focusing on gun violence. I cannot recall a single case where we had this many shots fired in one incident. Insanity.
2:40 PM · Aug 1, 2020

Meanwhile, in the Rose City:
Portland police record highest number of death investigations in single month in more than three decades
Updated Jul 30, 2020; Posted Jul 30, 2020

By Maxine Bernstein | The Oregonian/OregonLive

Portland police are scrambling to respond to 15 homicides in the city so far in July. That’s the most killings in one month in more than three decades, they said.

So far this year, 24 people have died in homicides in Portland.

The most recent killing was Tuesday night, a 34-year-old woman who was stabbed at a Northeast Portland residence after returning from a vigil in memory of 27-year-old Tyrell Penney, who was killed in a shooting Saturday night at Southeast Division Street and 158th Avenue. ...
More from the Oregonian
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2020, 07:33:50 pm »
Sneakin' Pete writes:
"*I* say we just pull out the federal troops and let it happen. What better way to "kill communism in America" than let a leftist city go "full commie" and live with the results?
No federal aid,no state aid,no welfare,no FDIC backing of the local bank branches,and no SS or federal retirement checks be sent there or cashed there."

Your point is well taken, Pete.
But... what happens when they appeal directly to China "for aid"?
And what happens when China starts sending it...?

Because... in such a scenario... that IS going to happen.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2020, 01:14:29 am »
Sneakin' Pete writes:
"*I* say we just pull out the federal troops and let it happen. What better way to "kill communism in America" than let a leftist city go "full commie" and live with the results?
No federal aid,no state aid,no welfare,no FDIC backing of the local bank branches,and no SS or federal retirement checks be sent there or cashed there."

Your point is well taken, Pete.
But... what happens when they appeal directly to China "for aid"?
And what happens when China starts sending it...?

Because... in such a scenario... that IS going to happen.

@Fisherman

No problem. We just confiscate it and tell them it is interest they owe us on the rent of the US property they are occupying,and ask them when they are going to start paying down the balance.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2020, 07:27:25 am »
That's right.

One of the things I gleaned from my sojourn into 'black folks listening to country music' is an obverse look back into rap culture... One I wouldn't have otherwise...

Now, my judgement is made on what the rappers are saying, so it is subjective and anecdotal I suppose, but when multiple gals swoon over country love songs, saying rap just don't have that, you have to take em at their word. They are brought to tears by love songs. They are brought to tears by the gospel sung in country songs (Josh Turner's 'Long Black Train' being a fine example)... To see these simple everyday things as remarkable is remarkable in its own right.

Evil being good, and good being evil... I have heard of that somewhere.

Take a ride through occultic symbolism and your eyes will fly open. Nearly every corporate logo is thus derived.  Look at the mechanics of government with a familiarity toward the occult - The Apotheosis of George Washington is  a great start - Understand why our dead officials are laid in state how and where they are... It will simply blow your mind. And that is but the tip of that particular iceberg.

The more you see the more you know, and next thing, you can see it active and alive, nearly everywhere.
It's like seeing the first mealworm in he sack of flour and realizing the thing is practically crawling..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2020, 12:08:00 am »
Portland Police Chief Debunks Democrats’ ‘Peaceful Protest’ Claim — in NYT
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/08/03/portland-police-chief-debunks-democrats-peaceful-protest-claim-in-nyt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2020, 12:45:42 am »
Portland Police Chief Debunks Democrats’ ‘Peaceful Protest’ Claim — in NYT
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/08/03/portland-police-chief-debunks-democrats-peaceful-protest-claim-in-nyt/

Too many Indy reporters like Ngo have documented it, and he's not the only one.  They're not getting away with hiding this in the media.

Welcome to the world of millions of cameras!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2020, 02:04:20 pm »
Um, if you happen to have the weapon used in the assault, could you please give it to police? Thanks ever so much, rioters.
UPDATE: Stabbing Investigation Ongoing, Involved Parties Have Been Contacted
August 03, 2020 20:37

Officers have determined that the stabbing took place in Lownsdale Square park when an adult female suspect entered the park taking photos and/or video. An argument ensued between the female and other people in the park. During the argument, the female produced a knife and stabbed another female in the chest. The victim is being treated at a hospital and her injuries appear to be non-life threatening.

The suspect initially left but returned and is being interviewed. There is no known ongoing danger to the community related to this incident.

During the initial response, officers encountered a hostile crowd and additional police resources were summoned to try to conduct an investigation. Officers initially located the knife used in the stabbing, however as the officers were trying to secure a crime scene someone picked it up and ran off with it. Officers were unable to safely conduct an investigation due to the hostile crowd, and supervisors made the decision to disengage. As the knife is evidence, it should be returned to police custody. Anyone with information about the location of the knife should call police non-emergency at 503 823 3333.

Portland Police Assault Detectives have assumed the investigation.

### PPB ###

### ORIGINAL MESSAGE BELOW ###

On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 6:22p.m., Central Precinct officers were dispatched a report of a stabbing at Southwest 4th Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street. Officers located a victim, who had walked to Southwest 5th Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street. Officers requested medical and the victim was transported to the hospital by ambulance.

No suspect information is available.

Officers are investigating the circumstances of the stabbing. If anyone was a witness and/or has video of what took place, they're asked to call police non-emergency at 503-823-3333.
Portland Police

The woman was stabbed in the chest in the protest park across from the Portland federal courthouse. When police responded, violent protesters responded with hostility and someone ran away with the knife, according to Andy Ngo.

Andy adds, "The person who was stabbed is a Portland-area antifa militant. She’s being treated in the hospital for the wound to the breast."

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1290535124333887488
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 02:05:28 pm by mountaineer »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2020, 06:47:16 pm »
Arson, Assault, Trespassing: Here Are The Four Portland Teenagers Facing Federal Charges Related To Violent Protests

Four teenagers have been charged with crimes related to sometimes-violent protests at the federal courthouse in Portland, according to Department of Justice announcements.
    The federal courthouse has been the subject of violent demonstrations since general protests began in May, according to Daily Caller reporters on the scene.
    The four teenagers face charges ranging from arson and assault to trespassing, according to the Justice Department.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/05/portland-protest-courthouse-teenagers-federal-charges/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online berdie

« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2020, 08:31:47 pm »
Arson, Assault, Trespassing: Here Are The Four Portland Teenagers Facing Federal Charges Related To Violent Protests

Four teenagers have been charged with crimes related to sometimes-violent protests at the federal courthouse in Portland, according to Department of Justice announcements.
    The federal courthouse has been the subject of violent demonstrations since general protests began in May, according to Daily Caller reporters on the scene.
    The four teenagers face charges ranging from arson and assault to trespassing, according to the Justice Department.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/05/portland-protest-courthouse-teenagers-federal-charges/

I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices this and is annoyed. It seems like the media says "teenagers" when trying to drum up sympathy. In my world, 18 and 19, although having the "teen tag", are not teenagers. These "teens" need to face the consequences of stupidity....or cruelty.

If I ever decide to do something illegal I'm going to tell the police I am sixtysixteen. I think it will help. :laugh: 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2020, 08:37:29 pm »

I'm sure I'm not the only one that notices this and is annoyed. It seems like the media says "teenagers" when trying to drum up sympathy. In my world, 18 and 19, although having the "teen tag", are not teenagers. These "teens" need to face the consequences of stupidity....or cruelty.

If I ever decide to do something illegal I'm going to tell the police I am sixtysixteen. I think it will help. :laugh:

When I was 19 I was ina foreign land dodging bullets in service of my country.  Just sayin.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2020, 08:55:39 pm »
Portland Police Declare Another Riot; Police Association Building Targeted

Penny Starr 5 Aug 2020

Just one day after Democrats at a Senate hearing on destructive riots in Portland denied that description and claimed otherwise peaceful protests turned violent because of the presence of federal officers, the state police declared a riot, which included gunfire, a stabbing, and setting the Portland Police Association building on fire.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/05/portland-police-declare-another-riot-police-association-building-targeted/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2020, 08:57:39 pm »
When I was 19 I was ina foreign land dodging bullets in service of my country.  Just sayin.

:patriot:
Support the USO

Online berdie

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2020, 09:16:26 pm »

:patriot:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2020, 09:31:57 pm »

Yeah, but you are chock full of that White Privilege.  /s
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2020, 09:41:32 pm »
Yeah, but you are chock full of that White Privilege.  /s

I guess so!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2020, 12:54:26 pm »
Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo·
6h
Antifa are trying a new tactic tonight at their riot: popping police car tires. Photo: PPB #PortlandRiots

2:45 AM · Aug 7, 2020

Portland Police@PortlandPolice
These ties made out of rebar were constructed by some members of the group who gathered outside of East Precinct tonight. The ties were meant to pop police vehicle tires. Several of the ties were thrown in the street and police vehicles ran them over, causing damage to tires.
2:28 AM · Aug 7, 2020
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 12:57:14 pm by mountaineer »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2020, 02:32:23 pm »
Portland Police, Protesters Clash for 2nd Consecutive Night

7 Aug 2020

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Police and protesters in Portland, Oregon, have clashed for the second night in a row and the city’s police chief says the ongoing violence is harming the city’s image.

The high-profile clashes outside a U.S. courthouse in Portland, Oregon, have largely stopped since Democratic Gov. Kate Brown reached a deal that called for the draw down of federal agents sent by the Trump administration to protect the building.

But the turmoil on the streets has continued miles away from the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse, as demonstrators rallying to defund the local police force get into confrontations with officers late at night. Police respond by declaring the events riots — allowing them to use tear gas and other non lethal efforts to disperse the crowds.

Officers Wednesday night clashed with protesters outside a precinct station six miles (10 kilometers) from the courthouse after they removed what they initially believed was an explosive device but later determined was not explosive.

Police said the protesters started a fire, spray painted over security cameras, shined green lasers and other lights at officers. Several media outlets reported that protesters pulled away plywood covering the front doors of the precinct building and slammed them with rocks and other objects,

more
https://www.breitbart.com/news/portland-police-protesters-clash-for-2nd-consecutive-night/
Support the USO

rangerrebew

« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2020, 02:43:58 pm »
Rioters Storm Portland Suburb: Throw Paint On Elderly Woman, Harass Another Using Walker
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Aug 7, 2020   DailyWire.com

Rioters again returned to the Portland Police Department’s East Precinct Thursday night, which is in a residential area, where they doused an elderly woman with paint and harassed another who was using a walker.

Once again, the Portland Police Department was forced to declare a supposed protest an “unlawful assembly” after assessing that the intent of the rioters was “to vandalize or attempt to burn down the precinct.”

The Portland Police Department tweeted out a photo of the elderly woman whom the rioters doused with paint and noted in a subsequent tweet that they incorrectly stated that she was the woman using a walker, when in fact it was another elderly woman who was present.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rioters-storm-portland-suburb-throw-paint-on-elderly-woman-harass-another-using-walker
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 02:45:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2020, 03:03:39 pm »
Antifa's commando raids outside scope of fortification is a sign of a confirmation of a deeply entrenched and confident miltarilized unit.

Time to squish these roaches while we have a chance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2020, 04:56:20 pm »
Portland Mayor: Violent Rioters ‘Attempting to Commit Murder’

Hannah Bleau 7 Aug 2020

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) on Thursday condemned the violence that recently convulsed his city, stating demonstrators are “attempting to commit murder” following an attack on East Precinct, where violent left-wing agitators attempted to set it ablaze.

“When you commit arson with an accelerant in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people who you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder,” Mayor Wheeler, who has remained relatively soft on demonstrators — even joining them last month — said.

“Don’t think for a moment think that you are if you are participating in this activity, you are not being a prop for the reelection campaign of Donald Trump — because you absolutely are,” Wheeler continued, attempting to deter violent protesters by warning of the possibility of unintentionally helping Trump’s reelection campaign.

“You are creating the B-roll film that will be used in ads nationally to help Donald Trump during this campaign. If you don’t want to be part of that, then don’t show up,” he said.

Wheeler added “city staff could have died last night.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/07/portland-mayor-violent-rioters-attempting-to-commit-murder/
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2020, 05:01:53 pm »
Portland Mayor: Violent Rioters ‘Attempting to Commit Murder’

It took till August 6th to state this?  What boldness.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2020, 05:03:28 pm »
Long past time.  But who is going to do it?

There lies the problem.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2020, 05:09:33 pm »
And a "Kudos" moment  for Mr. Andy Ngo......

Without his photo/film journalism a lot of these crimes and heinous acts would have gone undocumented.   :hands: