Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 108501 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #400 on: September 02, 2020, 01:30:39 pm »
Portland mayor says he’ll move soon,
after protests at his condo building
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-mayor-says-hell-move-soon-after-protests-at-his-condo-building
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

« Reply #401 on: September 02, 2020, 01:31:36 pm »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/portland-mayor-says-hell-move-soon-after-protests-at-his-condo-building
Hopefully to a different country.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #402 on: September 02, 2020, 02:00:53 pm »
Hopefully to a different country.
Lots of real estate cheap! in Venezuela, I bet.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2020, 05:19:02 pm »
https://neonnettle.com/news/12523--antifa-member-tipped-as-portland-s-next-mayor

'Antifa Member' Tipped as Portland's Next Mayor
Radical-left activist Sarah Iannarone, who declared 'I am Antifa,' could take over city
By: Jay Greenberg on 2nd September 2020 @ 3.00pm

Voters in Portland will decide in November whether to elect Sarah Iannarone as an Antifa mayor, even after President Donald Trump vowed to declare the violent far-left group a domestic terrorism organization.

Iannarone, a longtime Portland community organizer, has made no secret of her political sympathies.Last year, she proudly declared “I am Antifa” and wholly embraced the “Antifa mayor” label.

In a December issue of Playboy, Iannarone and her campaign manager, Gregory McKelvey, even featured in an article with the headline “Antifa in Focus.”

In a tweet last year she described Antifa as "good people" who "oppose hate" while declaring her allegiance to the leftist mob.

More at URL above...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #404 on: September 02, 2020, 05:36:20 pm »
https://neonnettle.com/news/12523--antifa-member-tipped-as-portland-s-next-mayor

Radical-left activist Sarah Iannarone, who declared 'I am Antifa,' could take over city

Voters in Portland will decide in November whether to elect Sarah Iannarone as an Antifa mayor, even after President Donald Trump vowed to declare the violent far-left group a domestic terrorism organization.

Iannarone, a longtime Portland community organizer, has made no secret of her political sympathies.Last year, she proudly declared “I am Antifa” and wholly embraced the “Antifa mayor” label.

In a December issue of Playboy, Iannarone and her campaign manager, Gregory McKelvey, even featured in an article with the headline “Antifa in Focus.”

In a tweet last year she described Antifa as "good people" who "oppose hate" while declaring her allegiance to the leftist mob.

More at URL above...
From the linked article:
Iannarone will face incumbent Democratic Mayor Ted Wheeler in a runoff election on Nov. 3 after neither candidate received a majority of votes in the first round of voting, according to The Daily Caller.

Well, where does that "lesser evil" lead"?

This is the logical conclusion of of multiple iterations of voting for "lesser evils".
Either way, you are guaranteed evil as the result.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2020, 05:47:45 pm »

She buys her glasses from the same boutique as Rosa de Lauro.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #406 on: September 02, 2020, 06:07:28 pm »

@mystery-ak

No doubt to a gated community with private armed guards,or to a building with armed guards.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2020, 06:13:37 pm »

Wheeler:  “I want to express my sincere apologies for the damage to our home and the fear that you are experiencing due to my position”

If Wheeler really believed this, then he would simply resign his position.  But deep down, he knows the true nature of these thugs.  He just isn't willing to acknowledge that publicly.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #408 on: September 02, 2020, 06:15:05 pm »
Wheeler:  “I want to express my sincere apologies for the damage to our home and the fear that you are experiencing due to my position”

If Wheeler really believed this, then he would simply resign his position.  But deep down, he knows the true nature of these thugs.  He just isn't willing to acknowledge that publicly.
If he resigns, he cedes the town to ANTIFA (see article above).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #409 on: September 02, 2020, 06:19:59 pm »
If he resigns, he cedes the town to ANTIFA (see article above).

He has already ceded the town to ANTIFA. He just needs to maintain an income stream without having to do actual work.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #410 on: September 02, 2020, 06:22:31 pm »
He has already ceded the town to ANTIFA. He just needs to maintain an income stream without having to do actual work.
True enough, because I can't think of anywhere else he could get a job at this point except CPUSA or an affiliate. I wouldn't hire him to shovel manure out of the barn. But resignation would put a full blown ANTIFA in office, and he might have to leave town, fast.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #411 on: September 04, 2020, 04:32:37 am »
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #412 on: September 04, 2020, 04:37:05 am »

More at URL above...

Do you want to know who Portland’s next mayor is?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #413 on: September 04, 2020, 11:20:38 am »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-in-portland-fatal-shooting-has-been-killed-reports

Rot in hell you fascist piece of garbage...

Who says there never is any happy stuff in the news?  I hope the death was painful.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #414 on: September 04, 2020, 12:51:04 pm »
Who says there never is any happy stuff in the news?  I hope the death was painful.

@catfish1957

This is when it starts to get real for the Antifa crowd. Up to now,they have all been "action movie heroes in their very own action hero movie."

Now it's time for them to face the reality that they won't be the only armed aggressors,and unlike action movie heroes,they are NOT bulletproof.

I am GUESSING that at least 75 percent of the combat vets involved on this issue are on the ANTI-antifa side.

The anarchists are about to go to school if they keep this up. Combat is only fun when you are winning,and they just stopped winning.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 01:14:32 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #415 on: September 04, 2020, 06:25:35 pm »
I hope the death was painful.

Unsure about his death, but eternity certainly will be.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #416 on: September 04, 2020, 06:34:06 pm »
In crackdown on Portland protests, state troopers are back, 'deputized' as federal officers. Why it matters.
Yahoo News, Sep 4, 2020

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,413402.msg2280956.html#msg2280956

Offline skeeter

« Reply #417 on: September 04, 2020, 06:35:52 pm »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-in-portland-fatal-shooting-has-been-killed-reports

Rot in hell you fascist piece of garbage...

There were accessories to this murder: 'here are two more', 'pull it out'.

I hope the feds are continuing to investigate this, as apparently the local LEOs aren't interested.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #418 on: September 04, 2020, 06:39:19 pm »
There were accessories to this murder: 'here are two more', 'pull it out'.

I hope the feds are continuing to investigate this, as apparently the local LEOs aren't interested.

If I was a member of the Portland PD right now the only thing I would be interested in is finding a new job. Just sayin.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #419 on: September 05, 2020, 12:02:43 am »
He gave an interview were he said he fired at the Trump supporter out of self defense. Ok. But he still should have been arrested and investigated and not out giving interviews to VICE.

The only reason these groups have any power because the Democratic Party gives them their blessing. Without that, they would be squelched in 30 seconds

I wouldn't advise any Trump supporters go into these cities, however
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #420 on: September 06, 2020, 02:19:35 pm »
Portland Riot: 50+ Arrested as Fire Bombs, Rocks, and Mortars Thrown at Police

Simon Kent6 Sep 20201,201
3:01

Multiple fire bombs, mortars, rocks, and other objects rained down on law enforcement officers during Saturday night’s street riot in Portland, Oregon, according to police.

As Breitbart News reported, the rioting started just after 9 PM and quickly descended into violent chaos. Fifty rioters were arrested in the hours that followed.

At one stage a firebomb thrown by rioters at police set a “protester” on fire.

Video taken at the scene and retweeted by the police showed fire erupting in the middle of a street, as a man caught in the flames attempted to run out of the way. He emerged with his legs ablaze, as rioters attempted to help him.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/06/portland-riot-50-arrested-as-fire-bombs-rocks-and-mortars-thrown-at-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #421 on: September 06, 2020, 02:27:38 pm »
Portland Riot: 50+ Arrested as Fire Bombs, Rocks, and Mortars Thrown at Police

Multiple fire bombs, mortars, rocks, and other objects rained down on law enforcement officers during Saturday night’s street riot in Portland, Oregon, according to police.

Pshaw... Them fellers obviously have never been to a redneck 4th of July celebration...

« Reply #422 on: September 06, 2020, 05:55:50 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

Graphic: Another angle of the person being set on fire by a Molotov cocktail thrown by antifa militants in SE Portland. Rioters try to help but don’t do much. Cops are the ones who rush in & put out the flames. Video by @BGOnTheScene. #PortlandRiots

Video:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1302476966801539073

1:21 AM · Sep 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #423 on: September 06, 2020, 05:59:53 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

It’s like a war zone in the residential area of SE Portland where antifa are rioting tonight. #PortlandRiots

Video:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1302466356978221057

12:39 AM · Sep 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #424 on: September 06, 2020, 06:54:54 pm »