General Category > Crime And Punishment

Battle Portland:

<< < (250/286) > >>

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on December 04, 2022, 02:42:36 pm ---The Wait Outside Portland’s Unlicensed Psychedelic Mushroom Store Is Over Two Hours Long
Business is booming at the Shroom House on West Burnside.
By Lucas Manfield
December 02, 2022 at 4:08 pm PSTWillamette Week

--- End quote ---
Portland...basically no police...unlicensed drug outlet...making money hand over fist...quick cash opportunity for Christmas? 0380000

sneakypete:

--- Quote ---Ted Wheeler, Portland’s abysmal Democratic mayor, is finally getting around to shutting down 700 unsanctioned homeless camps that promote poverty, misery, drug use, crime, and disease around the city.
--- End quote ---

Gee,I wonder what his first clue was?

He was all over this,like a hen on a junebug,wasn't he? Only took him a few years to figure it out.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on November 03, 2022, 08:05:22 pm ---@mountaineer

One of us is confused,because I honestly don't believe she has a penis.

--- End quote ---

@sneakypete

I suspect it has been so long since she has seen a penis that she has forgotten what they look like.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on November 25, 2022, 11:45:55 pm ---So, the fascists are running around calling the people they hate fascists. How typical of them.

--- End quote ---

@Kamaji

Well,in their defense,except for the leadership,whose goal is wealth and power,they really don't have the first clue about what fascism really is. It is just a word they heard and was told is bad.

IF they ever come down off their highs to the point where they can think,they are going to be shocked at how freaking gullible they really were.

Not the hard-core trust-fund children,of course,but the regular people that joined in because everybody seemed to be having fun and it was "cool" to be on the "cutting edge".

I can't even begin to guess at how embarrassed those kids are going to be once they become adults.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on December 04, 2022, 03:37:51 pm ---Portland...basically no police...unlicensed drug outlet...making money hand over fist...quick cash opportunity for Christmas? 0380000

--- End quote ---

@GtHawk

In short,the animals are running the zoo.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version