Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 107752 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #1225 on: November 03, 2022, 06:39:30 pm »
Not a mega maga Republican, to say the least:

https://twitter.com/Wtfportland1/status/1588074651212996608
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1226 on: November 03, 2022, 08:05:22 pm »

@mountaineer

One of us is confused,because I honestly don't believe she has a penis.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1227 on: November 03, 2022, 09:29:29 pm »
Too many rolls of fat in the way.  :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1228 on: November 04, 2022, 01:37:45 am »
@mountaineer

Confused, not confused, either way I DON"T WANT TO KNOW! One things for sure the guy with the camera will have a lot of lead time if it decides to get up and chase him :silly:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1229 on: November 04, 2022, 11:20:39 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1230 on: November 04, 2022, 11:28:13 am »

What a sad, pathetic waste of a human being.  That was somebody's little child, once.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1231 on: November 04, 2022, 11:56:25 am »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1232 on: November 04, 2022, 12:35:56 pm »
What a sad, pathetic waste of a human being.  That was somebody's little child, once.

It was someone’s little child who probably had parents that coddled them and received plenty of life participation trophies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1233 on: November 09, 2022, 07:49:58 pm »
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
BREAKING: Moderate #Portland council candidate @reneforportland has WON over far-left incumbent @JoAnnPDX. Hardesty led defunding of police, spread leftist conspiracies & in last ditch effort, said a vote for him was a vote for white supremacy. Antifa are threatening Gonzalez now

11:32 AM · Nov 9, 2022

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1234 on: November 09, 2022, 08:05:31 pm »
It was someone’s little child who probably had parents that coddled them and received plenty of life participation trophies

Maybe so, but somewhere along the line, something deeper got fundamentally broken.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1235 on: November 25, 2022, 11:20:39 pm »
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
37m
Portland #Antifa are planning arson attacks at Tesla locations after Twitter owner @elonmusk started suspending accounts that organize or call for violence. They've released a list of addresses. Antifa say they'll target Portland's @Tesla location tonight.
Nov 25, 2022
BREAKING: Portland Antifa threaten violent protests at Tesla dealerships
​​​​​​​"The fascist Elon Musk has chosen his side in history aligning with fascists and white supremacy so tonight we are calling for actions across the so called 'US' at ever local Tesla dealership," the flyer reads.
Joshua Young
The Post Millennial

Portland Antifa are planning arson attacks at Tesla locations on Friday night after Twitter owner Elon Musk started suspending accounts that call for violence.

The Post Millennial Editor-at-Large Andy Ngo tweeted, "As revenge for @elonmusk suspending violent extremist accounts on Twitter, #Antifa in Portland are organizing arson attacks on @Tesla locations tonight. This is just a drop in the ocean of years of violent organizing on Twitter."

Ngo points to Twitter user AshRedacted, whose profile states he uses "he/they" pronouns and identifies as an "Anarchist."

AshRedacted posted, "Tonight in Portland! Every city, every town! Show up at your local Tesla dealerships in protest of Elon Musk! This will be a thread with other flyers that pop up and other notable Tesla locations across the so called 'US'." ...

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1236 on: November 25, 2022, 11:45:55 pm »
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
37m
Portland #Antifa are planning arson attacks at Tesla locations after Twitter owner @elonmusk started suspending accounts that organize or call for violence. They've released a list of addresses. Antifa say they'll target Portland's @Tesla location tonight.

So, the fascists are running around calling the people they hate fascists. How typical of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1237 on: November 26, 2022, 05:56:21 am »
So, the fascists are running around calling the people they hate fascists. How typical of them.

@Kamaji

Well,it's not like they were ever "the shaprest knives in the drawer" to start with.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1238 on: November 26, 2022, 08:16:09 am »
Typical of people who have never had a real job, they attack locally owned businesses to 'get' at the brand.

It's like attacking the corner grocer to 'get' General Mills.

Stupid fascists. 

It isn't as if being violent is going to change his mind about suspending accounts calling for violence, anyway.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:17:25 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1239 on: November 26, 2022, 03:01:11 pm »
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
4:29 AM · Nov 26, 2022
Earlier tonight next to the @Tesla dealership in Lynnwood, WA, a suspect threatened police with a crowbar & said he would blow up the building. He then started a fire next to propane tanks. No confirmed motive for attack but #Antifa had urged arson attacks on Tesla the same day.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1240 on: November 26, 2022, 03:58:11 pm »
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
4:29 AM · Nov 26, 2022
Earlier tonight next to the @Tesla dealership in Lynnwood, WA, a suspect threatened police with a crowbar & said he would blow up the building. He then started a fire next to propane tanks. No confirmed motive for attack but #Antifa had urged arson attacks on Tesla the same day.

I'm sorry but if you trespass with the intent to do damage, then you risk getting shot.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1241 on: November 26, 2022, 04:01:19 pm »
Terrorism right?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1242 on: November 26, 2022, 08:01:02 pm »
Terrorism right?

By any rational definition, yes. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1243 on: November 27, 2022, 02:47:32 pm »
Reported by Andy Ngo on twitter:
Rains, a designer outerwear store in #Portland, announced it has shut down due to "constant, & unrelenting, criminal behavior, coupled w/escalating safety issues for our employees." Many businesses there have closed following the BLM-Antifa riots that decimated police numbers.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1244 on: December 04, 2022, 02:42:36 pm »
The Wait Outside Portland’s Unlicensed Psychedelic Mushroom Store Is Over Two Hours Long
Business is booming at the Shroom House on West Burnside.
By Lucas Manfield
December 02, 2022 at 4:08 pm PST
Crowds are flocking to Shroom House, the cash-only storefront on West Burnside Street that’s selling psychedelic mushrooms to anyone willing to part with $40 and show their driver’s license.

News outlets, including WW, reported the business’s existence yesterday. This afternoon, as first noted on Reddit, the line wound around the block. People at the front said they’d been waiting over two hours.

Leigh Boatright, a Portland writer, was near the back of the line. “It can’t be legal, can it?” she wondered.

In fact, it’s not. Shroom House is not licensed. The Oregon Health Authority has yet to begin accepting applications, agency spokeswoman Erica Heartquist tells WW. Even when it does, psilocybin therapy must take place in sanctioned clinics with trip supervision.

“They’re going to get shut down,” predicted Nick Ruggiero, 32.

The question, it seems, is when. ...
Willamette Week

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1245 on: December 04, 2022, 03:37:51 pm »
The Wait Outside Portland’s Unlicensed Psychedelic Mushroom Store Is Over Two Hours Long
Business is booming at the Shroom House on West Burnside.
By Lucas Manfield
December 02, 2022 at 4:08 pm PSTWillamette Week
Portland...basically no police...unlicensed drug outlet...making money hand over fist...quick cash opportunity for Christmas? 0380000

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1246 on: December 04, 2022, 07:58:16 pm »
Ted Wheeler, Portland’s abysmal Democratic mayor, is finally getting around to shutting down 700 unsanctioned homeless camps that promote poverty, misery, drug use, crime, and disease around the city.

Gee,I wonder what his first clue was?

He was all over this,like a hen on a junebug,wasn't he? Only took him a few years to figure it out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1247 on: December 04, 2022, 08:00:59 pm »
@mountaineer

@sneakypete

I suspect it has been so long since she has seen a penis that she has forgotten what they look like.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1248 on: December 04, 2022, 08:07:41 pm »

@Kamaji

Well,in their defense,except for the leadership,whose goal is wealth and power,they really don't have the first clue about what fascism really is. It is just a word they heard and was told is bad.

IF they ever come down off their highs to the point where they can think,they are going to be shocked at how freaking gullible they really were.

Not the hard-core trust-fund children,of course,but the regular people that joined in because everybody seemed to be having fun and it was "cool" to be on the "cutting edge".

I can't even begin to guess at how embarrassed those kids are going to be once they become adults.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1249 on: December 04, 2022, 08:10:45 pm »
Portland...basically no police...unlicensed drug outlet...making money hand over fist...quick cash opportunity for Christmas? 0380000

@GtHawk

In short,the animals are running the zoo.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?