Author Topic: Battle Portland:  (Read 108974 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Battle Portland:
« Reply #1000 on: August 01, 2021, 06:12:09 pm »
Yeah, he lit a Molotov cocktail at that riot. Now who's the crispy critter, Joe?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1001 on: August 01, 2021, 09:57:01 pm »
Jul 31, 2021 5:24 PM EST
Antifa rioter identified as homicide victim found burned at Portland homeless encampment
Portland police have identified Antifa rioter Joseph Robert Sipe, 23, as the victim of a gruesome homicide in May who was found burned at a homeless encampment.
by James Anthony
The Post Millennial

Adios.  :seeya:

@mountaineer

I have known several people that I swear would pass for his twin if they were still that young.

Am I the only one that thinks that is a very common face?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1002 on: August 08, 2021, 09:14:40 pm »
Portland sees Antifa descend on Christian worship event, clash with Proud Boys in streets

Videos from Portland showed a crowd of demonstrators violently shut down an event where Christians gathered to pray on the waterfront – before another clash Saturday afternoon involved Antifascists and alleged Proud Boys members throwing projectiles at each other on a city street.

Police officers did not intervene in either confrontation – besides a squad car sounding its siren just feet away.

The first instance of violence happened Saturday at an open-air event planned at Tom McCall Waterfront Park near the Battleship Oregon Memorial to be hosted by Artur Pawlowski, a traveling preacher who’s been arrested in Canada for holding in-person worship services in violation of coronavirus restrictions. Several Antifa Twitter accounts tweeted about the planned event, the Post Millennial reported, and videos posted online showed that a crowd of demonstrators dressed in black bloc attire showed up at the waterfront to confront worshippers. ................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-antifa-christian-worship-event-clash-proud-boys
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #1003 on: August 08, 2021, 09:16:18 pm »
"Let's go to Potland to get our azzes kicked"

If you are going to go to Potland to engage in a protest that doesn't follow the Democrat's narratives, you better bring weapons.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1004 on: August 09, 2021, 01:06:30 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1005 on: August 09, 2021, 02:27:33 pm »

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1424692311108227075

@mountaineer

We have a full-fledged communist insurrection happening in chosen parts of our nation where they will be supported by local authorities,and we are doing absolutely NOTHING to stop it.

Our government is even refusing to recognize it is happening or to even discuss it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1006 on: August 09, 2021, 02:33:18 pm »

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1424692311108227075

They are attempting to make martyrs of people who worship a martyr.  Good luck with that, you atheists.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1007 on: August 09, 2021, 03:32:54 pm »
"Let's go to Potland to get our azzes kicked"

If you are going to go to Potland to engage in a protest that doesn't follow the Democrat's narratives, you better bring weapons.

Nuff said.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1008 on: August 09, 2021, 09:09:11 pm »
sneakypete wrote:
"We have a full-fledged communist insurrection happening in chosen parts of our nation where they will be supported by local authorities,and we are doing absolutely NOTHING to stop it."

Pete, I'm gonna call you on this one.

Back last year, early on when the antifa/blm insurrection began, I was one of the few (perhaps the only one?) in this forum who suggested that Mr. Trump send the Army in there, with guns a-blazin', to literally shoot them down if they would not stand down. Put the commies down like rabid dogs.

And EVEYONE else here -- including YOU -- said it was a bad idea.

Well, where has the "restraint" that was urged by members of this forum led us to?

To this...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1009 on: August 10, 2021, 12:43:39 am »
sneakypete wrote:
"We have a full-fledged communist insurrection happening in chosen parts of our nation where they will be supported by local authorities,and we are doing absolutely NOTHING to stop it."

Pete, I'm gonna call you on this one.

Back last year, early on when the antifa/blm insurrection began, I was one of the few (perhaps the only one?) in this forum who suggested that Mr. Trump send the Army in there, with guns a-blazin', to literally shoot them down if they would not stand down. Put the commies down like rabid dogs.

And EVEYONE else here -- including YOU -- said it was a bad idea.

Well, where has the "restraint" that was urged by members of this forum led us to?

To this...

@Fishrrman

And I still think it was a bad idea. The US military is for fighting against foreign enemies,not domestic enemies. They should never be used domestically unless a full-fledged rebellion breaks out.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1010 on: August 10, 2021, 01:53:49 am »
@Fishrrman

And I still think it was a bad idea. The US military is for fighting against foreign enemies,not domestic enemies. They should never be used domestically unless a full-fledged rebellion breaks out.
While I agree with you, isn't this the armed services oath?

Oath of Enlistment

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Yes it would have to be something nation threatening, what is needed now is to set the cops free to do their jobs and then lock these anarchists and communists up for their crimes instead of a slap on the wrist or letting them go no bail no charges.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1011 on: August 10, 2021, 06:28:04 am »

Oath of Enlistment

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

@GtHawk

Yes,it is,but I BELIEVE the "domestic" part only applies after Congress declares a state of Martial Law and federalizes the Reserves and the NG.

I just don't see that happening these days because I honestly doubt the reserves and the NG would agree to be called up to fight Americans.

Especially in this day and age when it seems no one can agree on who and what an American is.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1012 on: August 10, 2021, 01:43:51 pm »

Oath of Enlistment

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

@GtHawk

Yes,it is,but I BELIEVE the "domestic" part only applies after Congress declares a state of Martial Law and federalizes the Reserves and the NG.

I just don't see that happening these days because I honestly doubt the reserves and the NG would agree to be called up to fight Americans.

Especially in this day and age when it seems no one can agree on who and what an American is.

Sorry @sneakypete but there are no qualifiers in that oath.  It says exactly what it says and nothing more or less.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1013 on: August 10, 2021, 01:56:03 pm »
Sorry @sneakypete but there are no qualifiers in that oath.  It says exactly what it says and nothing more or less.

@Bigun

Fine.

Love to hear your explanation on how the army will attack,arrest,and hold Congress for trial,and who is going to order it to happen.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1014 on: August 10, 2021, 02:01:41 pm »
@sneakypete:

Maybe, or not.  I'll bet the National Guard troops of any of the Left Coastal States would have no problem shooting Arizonans.  The only thing stopping them is the very real likelihood we'll shoot back.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1015 on: August 10, 2021, 02:22:47 pm »
@sneakypete:

Maybe, or not.  I'll bet the National Guard troops of any of the Left Coastal States would have no problem shooting Arizonans.  The only thing stopping them is the very real likelihood we'll shoot back.

@Cyber Liberty

I was never in the reserves,but I did serve on active duty for almost 7 years,and I'd be shocked if that were to happen. The type of people who join the reserves in this day of no draft are not typical of street hoods or thugs.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1016 on: August 10, 2021, 02:55:52 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I was never in the reserves,but I did serve on active duty for almost 7 years,and I'd be shocked if that were to happen. The type of people who join the reserves in this day of no draft are not typical of street hoods or thugs.
I was never in the reserves either, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn a few times.  :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1017 on: August 13, 2021, 06:52:48 pm »
Aug 12, 2021 11:22 AM EST
Antifa member arrested in Oregon at violent protest against church group
Rodriguez was charged with: second degree disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer and harassment.
Ari Hoffman
Post Millennial

Antifa member Clifford Phillip Eiffler-Rodriguez, 35, of Salem, Ore., was arrested for allegedly assaulting a female police officer, at the violent protest on August 10, when Antifa gathered to attack participants of a street church protest outside Planned Parenthood. ...

Full story at Post Millennial

Antifa sending its best.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1018 on: August 13, 2021, 06:54:54 pm »
Aug 12, 2021 11:22 AM EST
Antifa member arrested in Oregon at violent protest against church group
Rodriguez was charged with: second degree disorderly conduct, interfering with a police officer and harassment.
Ari Hoffman
Post Millennial

Antifa member Clifford Phillip Eiffler-Rodriguez, 35, of Salem, Ore., was arrested for allegedly assaulting a female police officer, at the violent protest on August 10, when Antifa gathered to attack participants of a street church protest outside Planned Parenthood. ...

Full story at Post Millennial

Antifa sending its best.

So, they're arrested for messing with a police officer, but not for messing with peaceful civilians.  Nice.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1019 on: August 13, 2021, 06:57:03 pm »

He is really fierce with the rest of his terrorist group but I bet a chicken-shit when alone.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1020 on: August 13, 2021, 06:57:51 pm »

He is really fierce with the rest of his terrorist group but I bet a chicken-shit when alone.
Aren't they all? Ooh, look at my tough all-black outfit and helmet!

BassWrangler

« Reply #1021 on: August 13, 2021, 08:48:09 pm »
I'd pay a (hefty) monthly fee for a cable channel that was nothing but videos of those black-clad pansies taking rifle butt to the face and rubber bullets to the groin.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1022 on: August 19, 2021, 11:36:08 pm »
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Breaking: Kevin Benjamin Weier, 35, of Vista, Calif., pleaded guilty to a federal charge over setting fire to the federal courthouse in Portland during the #antifa insurrection in July 2020. He'll be sentenced in November. https://flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/20

7:14 PM · Aug 19, 2021·

The good news is that he might get dental care in the pokey.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1023 on: August 20, 2021, 04:03:12 am »

The good news is that he might get dental care in the pokey.

Or he is practicing "open wide" in prison for his new buddies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1024 on: August 22, 2021, 11:29:47 pm »
Aug 22, 2021 4:39 PM EST
Portland police chief says officers won't intervene to protect residents from Antifa rioters

Portland Police Bureau Chief Chuck Lovell signaled ahead of Antifa's announced direct action Sunday that local law enforcement won't intervene to protect residents from the riotous activity expected to take place.
James Anthony
Portland Police Bureau Chief Chuck Lovell signaled ahead of Antifa's announced direct action Sunday that local law enforcement won't intervene to protect residents from the riotous activity expected to take place.  ...

All the members of the police department's Rapid Response Team had resigned during the course of the year 2021, after one of the team's officers was indicted for an incident that occurred while the group was being attacked by rioters. Instead, authorities plan to "provide safety information and direction to participants and bystanders via loudspeaker," according to Lovell.
Advertisement

"You should not expect to see police officers standing in the middle of the crowd trying to keep people apart. People should keep themselves apart and avoid physical confrontation," Lovell stated via PPB press release. ...
More at Post Millennial