Author Topic: Biden’s Attorney General, Merrick Garland, To Be Held in Contempt.  (Read 100 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Attorney General, Merrick Garland, To Be Held in Contempt.

The House Judiciary Committee is preparing a resolution to hold Attorney General Merrick Garland in contempt of Congress due to the Justice Department’s refusal to release Joe Biden’s audio-recorded interview with special counsel Robert Hur, according to a source familiar with the committee’s agenda.Last year, Hur interviewed Biden over allegations of mishandling classified documents. Despite Hur’s ultimate decision not to press charges, his final report portrayed Biden as an “elderly man with poor memory” — a characterization that provoked upset among Biden’s supporters and allies.

For months, House Republicans have demanded the audio of the discussion, arguing that the testimonial itself could unveil more about Hur’s conclusions regarding Biden’s mental faculties. However, DOJ officials counter that the Republicans have yet to justify their request for the audio, noting that a complete interview transcript has already been shared.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/05/07/bidens-attorney-general-merrick-garland-to-be-held-in-contempt/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So what?  Words, just words.  There isn't enough spine in all the republicans in congress to make anything of it. **nononono*
« Last Edit: Today at 05:05:13 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson