Author Topic: Teen pleads guilty in rock-throwing spree that killed 20-year-old driver  (Read 59 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Teen pleads guilty in rock-throwing spree that killed 20-year-old driver
19h •

One of three Colorado teenagers charged in connection with a rock-throwing spree that killed a 20-year-old driver last year has pleaded guilty as part of a plea deal, officials said Friday.

Seven vehicles were hit by large landscaping rocks on the night of April 19, 2023. Three people were injured and one -- Alexa Bartell, the final victim -- was killed, prosecutors said.

Three then-18-year-old seniors were charged with 13 counts -- including first-degree murder with extreme indifference -- in connection with the incident.

One of the teens -- Zachary Kwak, now 19 -- pleaded guilty Friday to three new charges in connection with the rock-throwing attack, according to the Colorado First Judicial District Attorney’s Office, which is prosecuting the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/teen-pleads-guilty-in-rock-throwing-spree-that-killed-20-year-old-driver/ar-BB1mb6up?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=afe2df6c70a84c57ad6f076febc48b48&ei=49
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson