Author Topic: Biden: If I Lose It’s Because Trump Stole The Election  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: If I Lose It’s Because Trump Stole The Election
I & I Editorial Board
July 28, 2020

I&I Editorial

Joe Biden is leading in the polls by wide margins, but he’s already making excuses should he lose to Donald Trump in November. Namely, he’s saying the president is planning to somehow steal the election.

Back in June, Biden told “Daily Show” host Trevor Noah that “It’s my greatest concern, my single greatest concern: This president is going to steal this election. This is a guy who said all mail-in ballots are fraudulent, direct voting by mail, while he sits behind a desk in the Oval Office and writes his mail-in ballot to vote in the primary.”

Earlier this month, Biden announced that he would deploy 600 lawyers and 10,000 volunteers to fight against election “chicanery.”

Then last week, Biden predicted that Trump was “going to try to indirectly steal the election by arguing that mail-in ballots don’t work. They’re not real. They’re not fair.”

Trump’s complaint is that states are using the pandemic to rush through universal mail-in voting schemes and that this will make voter fraud easier.

Trump is right to worry. After all, look who’s pushing these all-mail voting schemes. Democrats tried to force every state to adopt universal mail-in voting for this November through a provision tucked into the CARES Act, which also would have waived basic security requirements such as witness signatures and official postmarks. Republicans blocked these efforts.

So now leftist groups are busy filing state lawsuits across the country — more than 150 so far — to achieve through the courts what they couldn’t get through Congress.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/07/28/joe-biden-is-already-predicting-his-own-election-loss/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden: If I Lose It’s Because Trump Stole The Election
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 01:51:25 pm »
So transparent.

And damn childish for a 78 year old man.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 01:54:11 pm »
Rush was talking about this yesterday. If the polls showing Joe up by double digits were remotely accurate, his camp wouldn't be putting out stuff like: "If I lose ...," the Russians are plotting to steal the election and Trump won't leave the White House if he loses, etc. Clearly, the DNC is not confident of winning this election, and the polls are nonsense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 01:57:17 pm »
How can you have 200 votes
in a county with only 150 people?
And they all voted for Democrats?
Hla Oo's Blog: Rigged US Elections: 4 Million Dead ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 01:57:42 pm »
So transparent.

And damn childish for a 78 year old man.

They're preemptively using Hillary's excuse.  I sense a collective eye roll in the force.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 01:59:32 pm »
Rush was talking about this yesterday. If the polls showing Joe up by double digits were remotely accurate, his camp wouldn't be putting out stuff like: "If I lose ...," the Russians are plotting to steal the election and Trump won't leave the White House if he loses, etc. Clearly, the DNC is not confident of winning this election, and the polls are nonsense.

They're creating the narrative in the event Trump wins - Biden was so far ahead Trump HAD to have cheated.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 02:01:36 pm »
They're preemptively using Hillary's excuse.  I sense a collective eye roll in the force.   *****rollingeyes*****
*****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 02:19:03 pm »
Your average dim would vote six times, and claim disenfranchisement if five of the ballots were disqualified.  They hate their daddies, and stay close to their mothers, who tell them everything they say or do is beautiful. 

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 02:40:13 pm »

I disagree. Rush is full of caca. Is there a single Trump supporter who wouldn't rather have the polls trending the other way?
  • Biden's people know no one is excited by him. They can only generate excitement by invoking the ubervillain Donald Trump
  • Biden's people don't want their voters to get complacent because of the polls. They need to paint Trump as this nefarious, malevolent actor who will even work with Putin ("All those private conversations--that's what they are talking about!") to steal an election. Y'all better vote because Trump is guaranteed to cheat!
  • Biden (Obama, Clinton, etc) and his people want a landslide. They are not content to just win--they want Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina, Ohio, etc. They want to humiliate Trump and need a huge turnout to have a chance to do so.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 02:43:29 pm »
   I disagree. Rush is full of caca. Is there a single Trump supporter who wouldn't rather have the polls trending the other way?
  • Biden's people know no one is excited by him. They can only generate excitement by invoking the ubervillain Donald Trump
  • Biden's people don't want their voters to get complacent because of the polls. They need to paint Trump as this nefarious, malevolent actor who will even work with Putin ("All those private conversations--that's what they are talking about!") to steal an election. Y'all better vote because Trump is guaranteed to cheat!
  • Biden (Obama, Clinton, etc) and his people want a landslide. They are not content to just win--they want Georgia, Arizona, North Carolina, Ohio, etc. They want to humiliate Trump and need a huge turnout to have a chance to do so.

Nah. Biden's comments are more likely to demoralize his own voters. This is meant to render a cheating charge leveled at the rats ineffective and/or pre-emptively delegitimize a Trump win.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 02:45:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2020, 03:06:05 pm »
Nah. Biden's comments are more likely to demoralize his own voters. This is meant to render a cheating charge leveled at the rats ineffective and/or pre-emptively delegitimize a Trump win.

Trump is doing an awful lot of pre-emptive delegitmizing as well.
Aren't his supporters even more susceptible to being demoralized?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2020, 03:11:50 pm »
Trump is doing an awful lot of pre-emptive delegitmizing as well.
Aren't his supporters even more susceptible to being demoralized?

I don't understand your question.