Author Topic: Harris seen as Biden VP favorite as clock ticks  (Read 901 times)

Offline Applewood

Re: Harris seen as Biden VP favorite as clock ticks
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2020, 06:37:23 pm »
If the person in question is a Rat, then she's eligible.  Speaking of rats, Yasser Arafat would have been eligible, if he had been a Democrat.

Maybe, but we'll never know for sure since Arafat snuffed it some years ago. 

On the other hand, since Democrats have been known to produce votes from dead people, why not run a dead guy for VP?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 07:36:13 pm »
@sneakypete

Pete, be Joe Biden.  He knows he is not capable of being president due to his mental decline, so he needs someone to direct him, to be his undercover president, someone he knows who has smarts and guts. 

Susan Rice's name is on the list and that is who he should pick to get his agenda done.
I looked her up to see how smart she is, and she is extremely smart.  She was born in Washington, D.C., and lives there now with husband and children.  So, she doesn't even have to move to be Biden's Vice President.  She would have to debate Mike Pence, and she could do that well.  Maybe Joe will go with one of the other women on his list, and not take Rice which would be better for Republicans.

"Rice attended National Cathedral School where she served as student council president and valedictorian. She earned a BA degree in History from Stanford University in 1986. She completed her MA and Ph.D. in international relations from New College at Oxford University in 1988 and 1990 respectively."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rice

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 07:43:49 pm »
@sneakypete

Pete, be Joe Biden.  He knows he is not capable of being president due to his mental decline, so he needs someone to direct him, to be his undercover president, someone he knows who has smarts and guts. 

Susan Rice's name is on the list and that is who he should pick to get his agenda done.
I looked her up to see how smart she is, and she is extremely smart.  She was born in Washington, D.C., and lives there now with husband and children.  So, she doesn't even have to move to be Biden's Vice President.  She would have to debate Mike Pence, and she could do that well.  Maybe Joe will go with one of the other women on his list, and not take Rice which would be better for Republicans.

"Rice attended National Cathedral School where she served as student council president and valedictorian. She earned a BA degree in History from Stanford University in 1986. She completed her MA and Ph.D. in international relations from New College at Oxford University in 1988 and 1990 respectively."

Rice certainly has the lying part down pat.  Perfect for the job of Democrat VP, actually.  She's on the Joe Biden career path.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2020, 07:48:40 pm »
Is ValJar even eligible? 

She was born to two natural born American parents so she's a step ahead of Obama.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 07:49:21 pm »
She was born to two natural born American parents so she's a step ahead of Obama.

...born in Iran....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 10:49:33 pm »
@sneakypete

They don't want smart. They want compliant.

Harris.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley