Author Topic: Nicholas Sandmann Says He Has Settled Defamation Lawsuit With The Washington Post In Covington Catho  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
July 24, 2020 12:49 PM ET

The Washington Post settled with Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann over his defamation lawsuit against the paper, the 18-year-old announced Friday on Twitter.

WaPo is the second organization to settle with Sandmann after he was widely misrepresented in the media as having mocked a Native American protester at the Lincoln Memorial in 2019. CNN paid out a multi-million dollar settlement as well, though the amount the Post has paid is unknown.

“On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,” he wrote. “Thanks to Todd McMurtry & Lin Wood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/24/the-washington-post-nick-sandmann-covington-catholic-twitter-defamation-lawsuit-lincoln-memorial/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Keep taking the money from them, and soon there will be no more newspaper.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I Sailed wrote:
"Keep taking the money from them, and soon there will be no more newspaper."

Not the Washington Compost.
It has pockets that are bottomless.
Look at who owns it.

Offline mountaineer

Twitter is next? Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of fascists.
Nicholas Sandmann @N1ckSandmann
We have settled with WAPO and CNN.
The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go.
Don’t hold your breath @ jack
10:57 AM · Jul 24, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org