Author Topic: Doctor Who Created Cognitive Test Confirms To CNN That Trump Did Very Well  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Scott Morefield
Reporter
July 24, 2020 12:54 PM ET

The doctor who created the cognitive test President Donald Trump took explained that some parts are “somewhat hard” and even “challenging” for most people.

Appearing on CNN’s “Out Front with Erin Burnett” on Thursday, Dr. Ziad Nasreddine told anchor Erin Burnett that a 30 out of 30 score – which Trump claimed to have attained – on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment is something only “10% of normal individuals get.”

“The White House has not released these details, but the president said he aced your test and keeps talking about it like it’s an IQ exam,” Burnett told Nasreddine after showing a clip of Trump touting his latest results. “Help us understand what is on the test.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/24/ziad-nasreddine-donald-trump-cognitive-test/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You will never see this reported in any of the MSM.
Or in any of the far-Left propaganda sites. All they do is publish lies, about everything concerning Trump.
In fact, they make fun of him for even taking it, while ignoring and praising Joe 'Corn-Pop' Biden.
(who is running for Senator and will defeat Biden in the coming election)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know Trump did better than the combined brilliance of Lemonhead and Fredo.  At least he knows what a rhino looks like.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: