Author Topic: Disturbing video shows protesters march out kids and tots holding ‘F— the police’ signs in Portland  (Read 456 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disturbing video shows protesters march out kids and tots holding ‘F— the police’ signs in Portland
July 24, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

A disturbing video making the rounds on social media shows Black Lives Matter extremists marching alongside extremely young children — presumably their children — who’re chanting “f–k the police” and holding up signs that say the same thing.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
Toddlers and very young children are marched outside the Portland federal courthouse. They carry signs and say, “F— the police” on cue from the adults. One toddler does the black power fist.

According to renowned journalist Andy Ngo, who’s been the victim of these sorts of radicals’ hateful and often violent extremism, the “protest” seen above occurred Thursday outside the federal courthouse in Portland, Oregon.

The signs being held by the children also contained other slogans, including “eff Trump’s goons” and “f**k Ted Wheeler,” the latter of whom is the city’s mayor.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/24/disturbing-video-shows-protesters-march-out-kids-and-tots-holding-f-the-police-signs-in-portland-950885
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Using children as human shields?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoppypoppy3

And they want respect.  Ain't happening!!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe it was the time, or maybe I was shielded, but I don't remember even hearing the "F" word till I was about 9.

That little clip of this garbage is a perfect microcosm of the destruction of society, and societial values during these time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Using children as human shields?
Yep.

The Stones Mountain protest group were all armed and had kids along...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis