Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez accosted by GOP lawmaker over remarks: 'That kind of confrontation hasn't ever happene  (Read 2042 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

I read one time....bug eyed, buck toothed, horse face.  She wants to be dictator.   CASTRO, OBAMA, CHI.

Offline LegalAmerican

CYBER;  So I can say, FU to another TBR'ER...but it is the height of insult  discourse & egregious, to say someone is a LEFTIST?  I really don't get it.  Cuss words are so much worse, like C WORD, BE-IOCH, BASTARDO.....but using the word, LEFT, is the height of some insult?  WHY?  I am trying to understand. There ARE people who are lefts, like AOC..then rights.  All NEWS MEDIA and video's use the word, 'the lefts'.  Why is that so egregious to you?  Because it is the truth about some people? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
CYBER;  So I can say, FU to another TBR'ER...but it is the height of insult  discourse & egregious, to say someone is a LEFTIST?  I really don't get it.  Cuss words are so much worse, like C WORD, BE-IOCH, BASTARDO.....but using the word, LEFT, is the height of some insult?  WHY?  I am trying to understand. There ARE people who are lefts, like AOC..then rights.  All NEWS MEDIA and video's use the word, 'the lefts'.  Why is that so egregious to you?  Because it is the truth about some people?

I have a personal rule: If I find myself having to explain in detail why I don't want people making personal attacks, and all I get in return demands for clarification on microscopic details, I stop responding, and if I keep getting the demands, I start banning.  Capiche?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If this doesn't classify as a bitch, I do not know what does.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

If this doesn't classify as a bitch, I do not know what does.

Photoshopped.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Photoshopped.

WHY go to the trouble of making a bitch look like a bitch?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

WHY go to the trouble of making a bitch look like a bitch?
Why go to the trouble of making a hoe look like a hoe?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dancer

Believe it or not, I usually get along fine w/ my GOP colleagues. We know how to check our legislative sparring at the committee door.

And this is reason #367 why we lose.   Listen you feckless GOP pieces of crap...I don’t WANT you to get along with this threat to America...or any other worthless member of today’s Democrat party.   I want you to beat them.   I want you to drive them wailing from the chambers. I want you to destroy every speck of their evil ideology.  And then I want you to laugh at them while you do while giving a middle finger to the media and waving an American flag!   And then piss on their staff so they run screaming too!
AWESOME! 

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Photoshopped.

If it looks like a skank, walks like a skank, and the smell?   nevermind.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If it looks like a skank, walks like a skank, and the smell?   nevermind.

Is this one of those get out of the water AOC you are killing the fish things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Believe it or not, I usually get along fine w/ my GOP colleagues. We know how to check our legislative sparring at the committee door.

And this is reason #367 why we lose.   Listen you feckless GOP pieces of crap...I don’t WANT you to get along with this threat to America...or any other worthless member of today’s Democrat party.   I want you to beat them.   I want you to drive them wailing from the chambers. I want you to destroy every speck of their evil ideology.  And then I want you to laugh at them while you do while giving a middle finger to the media and waving an American flag!   And then piss on their staff so they run screaming too!
What? And not get invited to all those cocktail parties?

(Oh, yeah, that was sarcasm)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Is this one of those get out of the water AOC you are killing the fish things?
Nope. But the fish used to taste like chicken... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nope. But the fish used to taste like chicken... :shrug:

Right. Chicken of the Sea.

Online mountaineer

Strong feminist Democrat female politician:  I am woman, hear me roar. Waaaahhhh, the mean &*#!=#+ called me a name!

Online mountaineer

John Steigerwald  @Steigerworld
Would a man waste everybody’s time in the U.S. House of Representarives to whine about being called a bad name?
12:56 AM · Jul 24, 2020

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Would a man waste everybody’s time in the U.S. House of Representarives to whine about being called a bad name?

They would probably put it in the category of "mission accomplished".

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

Would a man waste everybody's time in the U.S. House of Representatives apologizing for calling a woman a bad name?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online mountaineer

Would a man waste everybody's time in the U.S. House of Representatives apologizing for calling a woman a bad name?
Seriously. Some lefty responded, well, Trump is always defending himself against insults real and imagined, but it was pointed out to him that Trump doesn't take up legislative time on the floor of the Capitol Building to do so.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is human filth an oxymoron?

Offline Smokin Joe

Is human filth an oxymoron?
Nope, and not necessarily redundant, either.

C S Lewis