Author Topic: Great News: Minneapolis City Council Decides Not To Pay Armed Vigilantes  (Read 327 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Great News: Minneapolis City Council Decides Not To Pay Armed Vigilantes To Replace Police
ED MORRISSEYPosted at 2:01 pm on July 23, 2020

Give credit where due for thinking outside of the box, I guess, although this idea belongs in a box … buried under the St. Anthony Falls. In the Minneapolis city council’s haste to prove it doesn’t need a professional and trained police force to keep the peace, they nearly decided to pay ad hoc bands of armed citizens to patrol the streets. Only late inquiries about this proposal from city residents and local media managed to change their minds:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/07/23/great-news-minneapolis-city-council-decides-not-pay-armed-vigilantes-replace-police/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

How completely ludicrous.

The reason there is a trained police force, primarily is to provide authority WITH extensive training and protocols to be as certain as one can be that such authority is handled right..

Just wait till these morons enact a vigilante force and reap the lawsuits stemming therefrom.

Idiocy.