Author Topic: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Grudgingly Accepts Federal Law Enforcement Help  (Read 717 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 23 Jul 2020

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has accepted President Donald Trump’s offer of federal law enforcement officials to help fight crime in Chicago — but says they must not patrol protests, as federal officials are doing in Portland, Oregon.

President Trump and Mayor Lightfoot spoke Wednesday evening, after the administration announced that it would surge federal law enforcement agents to Chicago and other cities suffering from a wave of violent crime in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests. The protests have prompted police to scale back patrols — in some cases at the behest of politicians.

Lightfoot claimed that Trump “realized that what he did in Portland was a grave abuse of his presidential power,” though it was not clear that the president had made any such admission. The Department of Homeland Security has sent agents to protect the federal courthouse in downtown Portland, which has been vandalized and firebombed by black-clad rioters associated with Black Lives Matter protests. Some 200 federal officials are expected to be deployed to Chicago.

Earlier this week, Lightfoot compared federal law enforcement officials to terrorists and urged citizens to call 911 if they saw federal officials doing anything that seemed untoward. She seems to have softened her tone — but only somewhat.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07/23/chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-grudgingly-accepts-federal-law-enforcement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

rangerrebew

Chicago Mayor Caves To President Trump – She Just Agreed To Accept 200 New Federal Agents
By Adam Casalino|July 23, 2020

https://thepatriotjournal.com/chicago-mayor-caves-trump-200/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Mayor Lightweight."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Seriously, with no exaggeration, I would rather deploy to Iraq than to Chicago.
Whether weirdo woman mayor 'accepts' them or not, I would never go there, only to die trying to save people who hate me. No thanks. I will pass. From my point of view, they deserve whatever happens to them.

I would never send Chicago a dime. And I damn sure would never go there.
Wait and see how many of the Feds assigned there, are sued, injured, doxed, and murdered.
See how many of their family members are threatened and harassed by lawless Leftist thugs.
Don't know who they are going to get for this mission, but I feel sorry for them already. Not me!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Whether weirdo woman mayor 'accepts' them or not, I would never go there, only to die trying to save people who hate me. No thanks. I will pass. From my point of view, they deserve whatever happens to them.

Wait and see how many of the Feds assigned there, are sued, injured, doxed, and murdered.
See how many of their family members are threatened and harassed by lawless Leftist thugs.
Don't know who they are going to get for this mission, but I feel sorry for them already. Not me!

Make sure they are ALL BLACK?   ONLY? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It's not the Chitcago of my youth in the 70's, when I could walk with my mother through the Loop.  Those days are gone, with Chitcago now closely resembling Deetroit, where I could never have taken that walk.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Make sure they are ALL BLACK?   ONLY?

That wouldn't help much, because the rioters have a special hate on for black cops moreso than other cops.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That wouldn't help much, because the rioters have a special hate on for black cops moreso than other cops.
Nationwide, Black kill other Blacks 10 to 1 to any other race.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.