Author Topic: Major League Baseball to Stencil ‘Black Lives Matter’ on Pitcher’s Mound for Opening Weekend  (Read 421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd Huston 23 Jul 2020

Major League Baseball has announced plans to stencil “Black Lives Matter” on the pitcher’s mound during opening week, beginning with the Washington Nationals and New York Yankees game on Thursday.

“The Nationals, in conjunction with Major League Baseball, stand with the Black Lives Matter movement and will utilize the platform and national stage of Opening Day to express support for the fight against systemic racism and injustice,” the team announced in a statement, according to ESPN.

MLB has reportedly given every team the OK to emulate the Nationals Black Lives Matter activism.

It was also reported that the league told players that they have permission to put social justice slogans on their jerseys in place of their names.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/07/23/major-league-baseball-stencil-black-lives-matter-pitchers-mound-opening-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I plan on watching tomorrow's DBack game, but the TV goes off the instant I see that propaganda on the pitchers mound.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

Astros over the weekend for me, but I'll do the same.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm done with all of it!  I personally hope MLB, The NFL, and the NBA all go bankrupt and the will if they wait for me to ever buy another ticket.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien