Author Topic: Fox Sports to add virtual crowds to MLB ballparks  (Read 1156 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Fox Sports to add virtual crowds to MLB ballparks
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2020, 08:54:32 pm »
I would say the American Left/Global Left has won a huge victory.
If you want to destroy America, tear down all the institutions.
Police, Sports, Pubs, Restaurants, and all the rest.
I doubt BLM or the Athletes or even that Kaepernick guy meant to crash American Sports.
They are just pawns and fools being used by people much bigger than them.
But yes, it's gone. I can't even imagine what American Sports will look like this year, or in five years?
Today, it is nothing like it once was as a means of national bonding/national unity.
No more peanuts. No more cracker jacks. They have performed a kind of 'group suicide'.
By embracing all these far-Left radical causes, they are alienating most of the country.
And the extreme irony is...the far Left doesn't watch sports.
What was innocent and 'fun', is now perverted, political, and dirty.
At least all of us old-timers still have memories. Memories our children will never experience.
It is the end of an era.
Very insightful, and near to my thoughts.

It is hugely disappointing that with billionaires among their numbers, the owners couldn't negotiate better solutions.

Scott Adams says he offered to work with BLM New York leader, Hawk Newsome, on messaging, but the BLM guy rejected his help.

George Floyd's death created a lot of sympathy, against overly harsh policing.

Sports has failed to stand for the anthem, kneel briefly against brutality, call it a win and move on for the good of the country.

Perhaps Mark Cuban could arrange such an outcome. I don't know anything about his "leanings," but he's often mentioned for politics, and what better way to show he has some chops?(oops bad word)   
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2020, 08:55:21 pm »
Is it a hate crime if the pitcher messes up the BLM message on the mound?

Probably a fireable offense.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2020, 09:11:26 pm »
Probably a fireable offense.

But look at the fame? 

A reverse Kaepernick.

Somebody with a rep like Roger Clemens claims it distracts him throwing from a stretch.  LOL!  He reads it every time he checks the runner.

So, he does a Joan Soto performance on the back side of the mound.

He won't get fired.   But it sure could light the fuse by the time the media get done with it.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2020, 09:29:18 pm »
But look at the fame? 

A reverse Kaepernick.

Somebody with a rep like Roger Clemens claims it distracts him throwing from a stretch.  LOL!  He reads it every time he checks the runner.

So, he does a Joan Soto performance on the back side of the mound.

He won't get fired.   But it sure could light the fuse by the time the media get done with it.

Good points! Maybe a Goya contract?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: