Author Topic: Biden confounds when he says Walter Reed nurses used to ‘breathe in his nostrils’ to keep him going  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden confounds when he says Walter Reed nurses used to ‘breathe in his nostrils’ to keep him going
July 23, 2020 | Robert Jonathan

Nurses allegedly used a unique way to wake up Sleepy Joe Biden when he was in the hospital, according to Joe Biden. They breathed into his nostrils.

In one of his livestreams that no one watches, the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee and potential leader of the free world claimed that healthcare workers employed the following therapeutic technique, he explained to a nursing home worker.

“I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would…actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving,” the former Delaware senator and Obama’s VP for eight years asserted.

They can no longer do this, however, “in COVID time,” he added, which is reassuring, assuming anyone buys this breathy anecdote in the first place.

Perhaps this is why nearly 40% of likely voters believe that Biden, 77,  is experiencing some form of dementia, including 20 percent of Democrats, according to a recent Rasmussen poll.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/23/biden-confounds-when-he-says-walter-reed-nurses-used-to-breathe-in-his-nostrils-to-keep-him-going-950382
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum