Author Topic: Navy SEALs are getting a new and improved underwater delivery vehicle  (Read 213 times)

rangerrebew

Navy SEALs are getting a new and improved underwater delivery vehicle
Jonathan Weiss, SOFREP
Jul 21, 2020, 9:55 AM

US Navy SEAL teams are getting a new Mark 11 SEAL Delivery Vehicle, which is slightly larger and heavy than the one it's replacing.

The delivery of the Mark 11 underscores a broader shift taking place within Naval Special Warfare, returning its focus to the maritime environment after two decades of ground conflict.

Naval Special Warfare is in the process of taking delivery of the new Mark 11 SEAL Delivery Vehicle (SDV) in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. According to SOCOM's maritime program executive officer, Capt. Kate Dolloff, two of these Mark 11s have already arrived, allowing SEAL SDV operators to begin the familiarization process.

https://www.businessinsider.com/navy-seals-getting-new-and-improved-underwater-delivery-vehicle-2020-7

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Familiarization Process?   :patriot:

I get this visual of about a dozen bad ass Seals yelling "Me First" Me First".  You know they love it when they get neat new toys. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.