Author Topic: Lori Lightfoot Threatens to Sue Trump if Federal Agents Step ‘Out of Line’ in Chicago  (Read 547 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 22 Jul 2020

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) on Wednesday threatened to sue the Trump administration if federal law enforcement agents step out of line following President Trump’s announcement that he is expanding government law enforcement operations to the crime-plagued city.

“I’m calling on all Chicagoans that if you see something that doesn’t like right, please, don’t hesitate to report it,” Lightfoot said during a press conference. “We are going to remain diligent, and if we see any steps out of line, particularly with DHS or Border Patrol, we are not going to hesitate to take the president to court and stop any unconstitutional actions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/22/lori-lightfoot-threatens-to-sue-trump-if-federal-agents-step-out-of-line-in-chicago/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Feel free, Mayor Sloppyfoot.  It'll drive up my popcorn concession sales.  Cha-Ching!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley