Author Topic: Black Lives Matter reveals a generation of damaged straight, white women  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 22, 2020
Black Lives Matter reveals a generation of damaged straight, white women
By Andrea Widburg

The Black Lives Matter movement and the subsequent riots by Antifa, the Democrat party’s domestic terrorist arm, have shown Americans what leftism is -- an ugly combination of social and government coercion, racism, violence, and anti-Americanism. It’s also revealed that the American left has been using American blacks as a vehicle for political power without any regard for actually improving black people’s lives. Instead, the left destroys their communities and doubles down on damaging policies.

What few have pointed out, though, is the way BLM protests have revealed the damage that decades of leftist messaging have visited on straight, young, white women. To set the stage, here are some videos of the hysterical, young, white women who keep showing up in the front row of the Black Lives Matter movement, whether screaming at police, arguing with black people, rioting, or groveling:

more w/videos
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/black_lives_matter_reveals_a_generation_of_damaged_straight_white_women.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The effect of US universities.

I attended a graduation ceremony at UC Berkeley a year or two ago. You wouldn't believe how badly that school has radicalized women & minorities.

Offline goatprairie

I attended a graduation ceremony at UC Berkeley a year or two ago. You wouldn't believe how badly that school has radicalized women & minorities.
"You wouldn't believe how badly that school has radicalized women & minorities."

Yes I would.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"You wouldn't believe how badly that school has radicalized women & minorities."

Yes I would.
Yep. You can see it on Twitter of Fecebook too, where they rattle off a bunch of that SJW crap with a dexterity that belies an advanced 'education' in victimhood and man hate. It's sad.  **nononono*
Damaged goods.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The flippant response is to say that they're the product of "the education system" and the media.

What they REALLY are examples of:
Something called... feminism.

At some point, perhaps one or two hundred years down the line, objective historians are going to look back and analyze what factors brought down Western civilization.

And "feminism" is gong to be at the top of the list.

Call me a misogynist if you wish.
I couldn't care less.

Offline skeeter

The flippant response is to say that they're the product of "the education system" and the media.

What they REALLY are examples of:
Something called... feminism.

At some point, perhaps one or two hundred years down the line, objective historians are going to look back and analyze what factors brought down Western civilization.

And "feminism" is gong to be at the top of the list.

Call me a misogynist if you wish.
I couldn't care less.

The education system, predominantly, is where they learn about feminism. And all the other it-shay.

Offline DB

So Antifa is the new militant arm of the Democratic party... A revival of the tactics of the old militant arm of the Democratic party... The KKK...

Offline mountaineer

Before that. From kindergarten on.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So Antifa is the new militant arm of the Democratic party... A revival of the tactics of the old militant arm of the Democratic party... The KKK...
More like the street mob for the Communist Left. Little Bolsheviks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis