Author Topic: Duckworth: Tucker Carlson ‘Singled Me Out Because I Am Asian-American’  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 21 Jul 2020

Tuesday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) said Fox News host Tucker Carlson called her a “moron” and a “coward,” because she is “Asian-American.”

Host Brianna Keilar said, “I want to ask you, turning now to something else that is happened since we last spoke, about the attacks on you by Fox News host Tucker Carlson. We spoke a lot about them on this show, and he made it a point to go after you when you said it was a discussion. There was a discussion to be had when it came to removing monuments of American leaders and asked specifically about George Washington and did not agree to the idea of removing a monument, but you said there is a national discussion. He called you a moron. But I think what was more significant was that he called a coward, he said that you, among other Democrats, hate America. He questioned your patriotism as a combat veteran who lost your legs in Iraq. And I just wonder what your reaction is not only to that but also the fact that we are hearing these kinds of attacks on people who are clearly patriots more and more, and I wonder what you think about that.”

Duckworth said, “When you love the Constitution, and you love this country as much as I do, so much so that you’re willing to lay down your life to protect and defend her, then you must agree to defend the rights of the likes of Tucker Carlson to lie about you. I truly believe in freedom of speech. It is enshrined in the Constitution. Of course, I don’t want statues of George Washington torn down any more than I would want the Purple Heart that he founded ripped from my chest, but I will defend the right for Tucker Carlson to be the obnoxious person that he is and to lie about me because that’s what our country is all about. And if you truly love America and you truly love the Constitution, then you have to stand up for people’s right to express their opinions, even loathsome ones that are lies that you don’t agree with. I’m to this day I’m willing if they want to call me back up and putt the uniform on, and I’ll go back to combat to defend his right to be odious.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/21/duckworth-tucker-carlson-singled-me-out-because-i-am-asian-american/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No Tammy he singled you out because you are a moron...you almost had it right.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The rats are becoming more and more crude and predictable. I sincerely hope Americans have not become so dumbed down that they buy their childish, & dangerous, crap.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 12:38:13 am by skeeter »

Offline mountaineer

Formerly a soldier, now a perpetually whining victim.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Morons and cowards lyingly play the Race Card.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No Tammy he singled you out because you are a moron...you almost had it right.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

Last vestige of a scoundrel:

When you've lost the argument, cry "racism".