Author Topic: Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’  (Read 5211 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well’
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2020, 04:23:02 am »
All I know is that I need to work on my exit plan for when people start talking about Trump.  How to do it without being rude.   

Just wave goodbye  :seeya: and don't look back.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2020, 04:24:27 am »
I do too.

Much of his support is the Q Anon group.  They believe Trump is here to destroy the deep state pedophile ring in our government.

It seems pretty straightforward.  Trump gave his pedophile queen friend best wishes.  If your Q anon that was probably a secret code or something.

I've noticed something else too.  That Christians nearly as a whole expect you to let him.  Its awkward.   It really has risen above love of God and been replaced with love, serve and protect Trump.
Actually, I wasn't for the man in the primaries. I didn't like his tactics and especially the way he treated my preferred candidate, with the help of some friends. There were plenty of resentments there.

However, it does us all no good when the man is trying to do the right thing and gets lambasted by people who ordinarily would have agreed with those actions, and the people who are his natural enemies, opposed to doing things which are good for the nation.

I believe in results. There have been some, limited to a reat degree by the reticence of the Congress, on both sides of the aisle, upset that the delicate ecology of the Beltway Swamp has been invaded by a creature they do not know, on whom they don't have the usual folio of potentially career ending dirt. While some of his supporters were indeed cult-like, (the reason I spend most of my time on this site), there are those of us who have seen the brutal onslaught of incontinent prevarication and distortion wrought by a politically hostile and ridiculously biased Media, who have seen the actions we, ourselves, hoped to see taken thwarted by his enemies on both sides of the aisle, and often to the chorus of cheers from people who might have supported those actions, who instead decry the man for not having achieved goals that the GOP should have been behind, marching in lockstep.

Perhaps that is a sign of these screwy times, the deafening cognitive dissonance of people who would support those who are the antithesis of what the country needs because they don't like the man in office.

Maybe they are no different from the Clinton supporters who see themselves as a righteous horde seeking paybacks, I can't honestly say I understand any objections other than that the man is not the Conservative we wanted to have to fight our enemies.  I get that he is not that saintly vestal virgin, perfect and pure, that wonderful ideal candidate. But he is what we have.

I still love The Almighty, that hasn't changed. But many times in my life I have had to work with less than perfect tools to accomplish what needed to be done.  And now, I think that all those moments, aggravating though they may have been, not only strengthened me in terms of realizing that those were not the tools I would have chosen, given a choice, but in the end, they were enough to get the job done. Sometimes we don't get what we want, but if we ask, we get what we need.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2020, 04:43:13 am »
Actually, I wasn't for the man in the primaries. I didn't like his tactics and especially the way he treated my preferred candidate, with the help of some friends. There were plenty of resentments there.

However, it does us all no good when the man is trying to do the right thing and gets lambasted by people who ordinarily would have agreed with those actions, and the people who are his natural enemies, opposed to doing things which are good for the nation.

I believe in results. There have been some, limited to a reat degree by the reticence of the Congress, on both sides of the aisle, upset that the delicate ecology of the Beltway Swamp has been invaded by a creature they do not know, on whom they don't have the usual folio of potentially career ending dirt. While some of his supporters were indeed cult-like, (the reason I spend most of my time on this site), there are those of us who have seen the brutal onslaught of incontinent prevarication and distortion wrought by a politically hostile and ridiculously biased Media, who have seen the actions we, ourselves, hoped to see taken thwarted by his enemies on both sides of the aisle, and often to the chorus of cheers from people who might have supported those actions, who instead decry the man for not having achieved goals that the GOP should have been behind, marching in lockstep.

Perhaps that is a sign of these screwy times, the deafening cognitive dissonance of people who would support those who are the antithesis of what the country needs because they don't like the man in office.

Maybe they are no different from the Clinton supporters who see themselves as a righteous horde seeking paybacks, I can't honestly say I understand any objections other than that the man is not the Conservative we wanted to have to fight our enemies.  I get that he is not that saintly vestal virgin, perfect and pure, that wonderful ideal candidate. But he is what we have.

I still love The Almighty, that hasn't changed. But many times in my life I have had to work with less than perfect tools to accomplish what needed to be done.  And now, I think that all those moments, aggravating though they may have been, not only strengthened me in terms of realizing that those were not the tools I would have chosen, given a choice, but in the end, they were enough to get the job done. Sometimes we don't get what we want, but if we ask, we get what we need.

I appreciate the effort you put into that post.  However I think you have colored your argument rosy to make yourself feel good, or superior to others who don't fall in line.  Let me tell you that I do not oppose what Trump does that I wouldn't oppose if it were any other.  Certainly I am not going to try and make up a reason that Trump said what he said.  That is what many do all the time.  Its the clean up crew that comes behind to explain for Trump.    They never can take his word on what he said.   It's like oh, no this God sent Trump would never have meant it that way.  Let me get some lipstick for that pig.

I authentically on my own without any influence from the media make my own decisions.  Just from Trumps own words. I find him disgusting, cold and ungodly.  I can look at a video of Trump feasting his eyes on young girls at a Jeffrey Epstein party and say yes that was Trump.  I don't feel a need to make an excuse for him, and I wouldn't want to.

I don't think that God gave us Trump.  I think that we voted for him and God allowed us a free will choice.  And there are plenty examples of poor choices in the Bible that have bad results.  If he is a tool to get things done I don't know what it is the tool is doing that I should want.  I think that tool is an utter failure in every way.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 04:54:35 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2020, 07:07:56 am »
"I wish her well" is the modern equivalent of "Bless Your Heart."  PDJT is a master troller.

Offline dancer

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2020, 07:11:46 am »
And.....so?  He had a falling out with him?  In the 1990's they were friends. 

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy," Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined "Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery." "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

-Trump

That says to me he knew about the pedophilia and he thought it was terrific.
Falling out?  Trump caught him trying to make a move on one of his guest's daughters.  That's more than a simple "falling out."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 07:28:47 am by dancer »

Offline dancer

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2020, 07:15:08 am »

Yeah....uh... no.   I don't think you're supposed to call Trump supporters a cult on this forum.....

just like I'm not supposed to call Trump haters stuckonstupid leftist morons wrapped in an idiot.
888mouth

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2020, 01:42:00 pm »

@Smokin Joe

I get this 100%
In the primaries, I supported another candidate.
Once Trump was sworn in on Jan 2019, it was time to see what he would accomplish.

I remember a line from the movie "the Godfather", where Michael Corleone tells Kate, (paraphrasing), "We're no different than Senators and Congressmen."
She said "You are being naive, Senators and Congressmen, don't have people killed".
His answer was, "Now who's being naive, Kate".
( I may have the exact quote wrong).

Now, we are seeing a party so full of hate. We are trying to contain a virus that they do not want to end. We are trying to stop rioting that they do not want to end.
All of this in an attempt to return to power, and people are dying because of it. The left is allowing people to die to win an election.
Like Kate, I was naive, and didn't want to believe this  could actually happen, or only in rare circumstances, brought on by a few sick individuals.

I am naive no more.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 04:22:58 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2020, 01:56:41 pm »
So the man is asked a question about Maxwell during a Q & A and he wishes her well..... and this is a reason to slam Trump?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2020, 01:58:27 pm »
So the man is asked a question about Maxwell during a Q & A and he wishes her well..... and this is a reason to slam Trump?

You betcha.  :chairbang:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2020, 02:02:41 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2020, 02:04:41 pm »
I get this 100%
In the primaries, I supported another candidate.
Once Trump was sworn in on Jan 2019, it was time to see what he would accomplish.

I remember a line from the movie "the Godfather", where Michael Corleone tells Kate, (paraphrasing), "We're no different than Senators and Congressmen."
She said "You are being naive, Senators and Congressmen, don't have people killed".
His answer was, "Now who's being naive, Kate".
( I may have the exact quote wrong).

Now, we are seeing a party so full of hate. We are trying to contain a virus that they do not want to end. We are trying to stop rioting that they do not want to end.
All of this in an attempt to return to power, and people are dying because of it. The left is allowing people to die to win an election.
Like Kate, I was naive, and didn't want to believe this  could actually happen, or only in rare circumstances, brought on by a few sick individuals.

I am naive no more.
As someone who was not always a Trump supporter I could not agree more. The president has kicked over an anthill (inadvertently, IMO he thought he'd be given some leeway as the duly elected leader of the nation) and the corruption from both parties is boiling out. I've been watching politics for over 40 years and I'm shocked at the intensity of the hatred towards the man. Very revealing.

Then there are others who refuse to look at the progress he's made as president but will always despise him for the locker room persona he cultivated while a celebrity. Pretty small minded, given the stakes involved - we are one the verge of total societal breakdown - but to each their own.

I would support him for the fact he's hated by all the right people in DC. But as SJ said, its results that matter. With Trump I'm getting 75% of what I want and given what we've seen over the past 40 years that ain't at all bad. I'll happily vote for him in November.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:14:53 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2020, 02:11:51 pm »
Much of his support is the Q Anon group.  They believe Trump is here to destroy the deep state pedophile ring in our government.

It seems pretty straightforward.  Trump gave his pedophile queen friend best wishes.  If your Q anon that was probably a secret code or something.

You actually believe that nonsense? It's a demonstration of the verse from the 60s song "For What It's Worth", the verse that speaks of what "strikes deep".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2020, 02:15:58 pm »
Trump’s smart take about Ghislaine Maxwell breeds conspiracy theories
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/trumps_smart_take_about_ghislaine_maxwell_breeds_conspiracy_theories.html

In the context of when Trump said it, taking his comment as anything more than blandly dismissing a stupid question from a reporter is about as appropriate as understanding a Southerners' comment, "Well bless your heart," as an expression of concern for one's cardiac health. :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2020, 02:16:46 pm »
Then there are others who refuse to look at the progress he's made as president but will always despise him for the locker room persona he cultivated while a celebrity. Pretty small minded, given the stakes involved, but to each their own.

Oh horse crap. What progress? Souterian judges. a handful of EOs and a bill even with Obummer (in but four years - he will double Obummer given another four years), So don't tell me about all his progress.

I would support him for the fact he's hated by all the right people in DC. But as SJ said, its results that matter. With Trump I'm getting 75% of what I want and given what we've seen over the past 40 years that ain't at all bad. I'll happily vote for him in November.

Well, that doesn't work so well when most people hate him... That 'right people' thing is just a subset.

And I've gotten literally nothing I want - But then, what I would want is actual laws passed by congress, And spending substantially LESS than the previous government... so...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:18:41 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2020, 02:18:31 pm »

All I know is that I need to work on my exit plan for when people start talking about Trump.  How to do it without being rude.   Or not saying how I feel and suddenly people look at you like you are the enemy. Thinking to myself how can these people defend this?
@Chosen Daughter

Trump has known Epstein and Maxwell for many years in New York.  Trump went to "parties" at Epstein's house in New York.  A woman filed a law suit about Trump having sex with her more than one time at Epstein's New York house when she was underage.  Trump kept her in court for a long time, then she quit trying to bring a case against him.

Trump wishes Maxwell well so maybe she won't include him when she speaks in court or out of court.  What will be the reaction if Trump pardons her if she is found guilty?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2020, 02:23:22 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Trump has known Epstein and Maxwell for many years in New York.  Trump went to "parties" at Epstein's house in New York.  A woman filed a law suit about Trump having sex with her more than one time at Epstein's New York house when she was underage.  Trump kept her in court for a long time, then she quit trying to bring a case against him.

Trump wishes Maxwell well so maybe she won't include him when she speaks in court or out of court.  What will be the reaction if Trump pardons her if she is found guilty?

If you think Trump would Pardon her, then I want some of whatever it is you're smoking.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2020, 02:23:30 pm »
Falling out?  Trump caught him trying to make a move on one of his guest's daughters.  That's more than a simple "falling out."

Isn't that what would happen if you make friends of pedophiles and have them at your resort?  He had parties there that President Trump attended.  Its in video so don't deny it.  One of the first victims of Maxwell was a young girl that worked at Mara Lago.

The falling out was over property that Trump and Epstein both wanted and Trump won.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2020, 02:24:46 pm »
If you think Trump would Pardon her, then I want some of whatever it is you're smoking.

If, like everyone else who tries to make up their own meaning for what he say I would say its a warning.  Keep your mouth shut.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2020, 02:25:31 pm »

In July, 2015 Trump's existence became a reason to slam Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2020, 02:26:41 pm »
If, like everyone else who tries to make up their own meaning for what he say I would say its a warning.  Keep your mouth shut.

You are so quick to assume the worst of this President, you're laughable.  I'll bet some real folding money you never took that attitude with Barry O'Bastard.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2020, 02:29:50 pm »
Oh horse crap. What progress? Souterian judges. a handful of EOs and a bill even with Obummer (in but four years - he will double Obummer given another four years), So don't tell me about all his progress.

Well, that doesn't work so well when most people hate him... That 'right people' thing is just a subset.

And I've gotten literally nothing I want - But then, what I would want is actual laws passed by congress, And spending substantially LESS than the previous government... so...

We disagree and I won't bore everyone by going over the same old arguments.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2020, 02:33:32 pm »
We disagree and I won't bore everyone by going over the same old arguments.

There is no argument. If ONLY for the money, this is a piss poor president.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2020, 02:36:40 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Yes he was.  Trump said he met Maxwell several times.  You don't meet people several times.  You meet them once and continue to socialize with them.  What you are saying is true and people want to ignore the fact that he was friends with her and Epstein.  I don't think its going to go well for them. 

There is all these people who believe Trump was sent from God to break up the deep state and have all these pedophiles arrested and put in prison.  But wasn't AG Barr the one that let Epstein off easy the first time?  And all the chants of lock her up at Trump rallies before 2016.  What was the first thing Trump did?  He honors Hillary at the Inauguration breakfast/lunch.   Whatever it was.  Then he says she suffered enough.  People want to casually forget that they did run in the same circles.  And those circles were based in Trump properties and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.  Still he hasn't done anything about Hillary.  There have been no arrests beside Ghrislaine here, and we know who she was friends with.

And look Trump admitted that Epstein was a pedophile.  He said he was a terrific guy that enjoyed women on they young side.  Said he was fun and enjoyed his social life.  Trump was part of that social life.  And I knew about the woman that has accused Trump.  She did give up, but if you read the documents its pretty convincing.  We are only left to draw our own conclusions. 

I wish people would wake up and see that their Q fantasy is just that.  A fantasy that supports deep state and pedophilia.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:38:30 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2020, 02:39:45 pm »

Yeah....uh... no.   I don't think you're supposed to call Trump supporters a cult on this forum.....

just like I'm not supposed to call Trump haters stuckonstupid leftist morons wrapped in an idiot.
Thank you for your public service message.  :laugh:  I'm guessing she has a screw loose.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 02:40:41 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2020, 02:41:10 pm »
You are so quick to assume the worst of this President, you're laughable.  I'll bet some real folding money you never took that attitude with Barry O'Bastard.

And you would be wrong.  I equally called Obama out for what he was a terrorist that trashed Christians, and Christianity.  Who pandered to rioting BLM and Antifa until Trump took the job over for him.