Author Topic: Kanye West files to appear on Illinois ballot  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West files to appear on Illinois ballot
« on: July 21, 2020, 07:45:36 pm »
Kanye West files to appear on Illinois ballot
By Marina Pitofsky - 07/21/20 03:27 PM EDT

Kanye West on Monday filed to appear on the Illinois 2020 presidential ballot in November.

The rapper, who was raised in Chicago, submitted 412 pages of signature sheets to appear on the ballot as an independent, Illinois State Board of Elections Public Information Officer Matt Dietrich said in a statement to The Hill.

However, the filing does not mean West, who announced his 2020 bid on July 4, will automatically make it onto the ballot. Election officials will need to certify that he received 2,500 signatures, and an objection period to West's candidacy will run until next Monday.

Petition sheets typically contain 10 names per sheet. Not every line of the pages West submitted are filled, Dietrich said.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/508372-kanye-west-files-to-appear-on-illinois-ballot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Kanye West files to appear on Illinois ballot
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 07:46:21 pm »
With Chicago and E.St.Louis he could win Illinois... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 09:07:20 pm »
I thought I read that he was already in melt down mode and needed his meds. How is this happening?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 10:24:17 pm »
With Chicago and E.St.Louis he could win Illinois... :shrug:
Or split the vote enough to ensure Trump wins the state.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 12:40:25 am »
Hollywood Life!

ATCH
JULY 20, 2020 12:53PM EDT
Kanye West Admits He Wants Jay-Z AsHis Running Mate For 2020 Run In NewInterview — Watch

Has ‘Watch the Throne’ turned into ‘Watch The White House?’ Kanye West suggested his ‘perfect running mate’ for his presidential campaign would be his ‘brother’ and former creative partner, Jay-Z.

“So, I reached out to [independent presidential candidate Jade Simmons] to possibly be my vice-president, my running mate,” Kanye West said to Z93 JAMZ radio personality Kris Kaylin ahead of his July 19 campaign rally in South Carolina. “Now, we have Michelle Tidball, who is a Christian pastor out of Wyoming, who is my running-mate, but she would be open to taking another position [in his cabinet] if we found another running mate.” From there, Kanye revealed how the initials of South Carolina – “S.C.” – presented an alternative. “You know who should be my running mate? Shawn Carter,” said Kanye, referencing Jay-Z’s birth name.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/07/20/kanye-west-jay-z-running-mate-presidential-campaign-watch/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 12:47:20 am »
I was very moved by his testimony about nearly aborting his daughter North.  I appreciate his honesty about that and his drive to stop abortion.  He said he still wanted it legal though, but he wanted to see more help for pregnant women.  That's about the only good thing I can say.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 12:54:40 am »

That would be helpful.  According to this CNN electoral map (for what it's worth) -- Biden would only need to win TX to obtain the presidency and Trump's chances of winning are slim. 

https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/electoral-college-interactive-maps
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 06:00:10 pm »

Thinking the same thing. Outside of Chicago lot of PUBS that will be voting. Also think he should get on ballot at CA,NY and CO. He can pull those VOTES form the DEMS in all those states.  wink777

Online Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 06:37:55 pm »

Which is why his name will never appear on the Illinois ballot, even if he has ten times the number of required signatures.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2020, 07:29:26 pm »
All I’ve seen today is his marriage may be over.....
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2020, 07:53:35 pm »
All I’ve seen today is his marriage may be over.....

Tip:  Don't marry a woman who leaked her own sex tape.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-