Author Topic: ‘It’s A Yes Or No Question’: Harris Faulkner Challenges Marie Harf To Name One Republican-Led City E  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
July 23, 2020 2:08 PM ET

Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner challenged Marie Harf to name one Republican-led city where widespread violence was as bad as in a number of Democrat-led cities.

Continued violence — particularly in Democrat-led cities like Portland, Chicago and Seattle — was the topic of heated debate through several segments of Thursday’s “Outnumbered.”

Faulkner turned the question to Harf after Dagen McDowell suggested that the situation boiled down to a binary choice between “incompetence or disdain.”

Harf responded by saying that it was “unfair” to say that those mayors did not care about their citizens and claiming that President Donald Trump was targeting Democrat-led cities for political reasons rather than because they were the only ones who warranted intervention.

“For many people, that he keeps saying he’s going after Democratic cities and Democrats feels like he is making a law enforcement issue a political one, which we should not be doing in this country,” Harf continued.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/23/harris-faulkner-challenges-marie-harf-name-republican-led-city-violence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I normally watch this show but when I see Harf I turn it off.. :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

I normally watch this show but when I see Harf I turn it off.. :whistle:

She's the dumb twit that said: If the Taliban had more jobs they wouldn't be terrorizing people anymore!

(I'm paraphrasing because I have no desire to put the bimbo's name into a search!)
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self