Author Topic: German States Ask Congress Not to Remove U.S. Troops  (Read 426 times)

Offline corbe

German States Ask Congress Not to Remove U.S. Troops
« on: July 21, 2020, 03:34:29 pm »
German States Ask Congress Not to Remove U.S. Troops

Jack Beyrer - JULY 20, 2020 6:15 PM

The leaders of four German states wrote to Congress asking for a halt to Washington's troop withdrawal plan from the country, Reuters reported Sunday.

The premiers of the four states—all of which have U.S. bases—addressed their letters to 13 members of Congress, including Sens. Mitt Romney (R., Utah) and Jim Inhofe (R., Okla.). Inhofe chairs the Armed Services Committee, while Romney is a leading member of the Foreign Relations Committee.

"We therefore ask you to support us as we strive not to sever the bond of friendship but to strengthen it, and to secure the U.S. presence in Germany and Europe in the future," the ministers of Bavaria, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, and Hesse wrote.

The German officials wrote that the troops "form the backbone of the U.S. presence in Europe and NATO's ability to act."

<..snip..>

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/german-states-ask-congress-not-to-remove-u-s-troops/?utm_source=whatfinger
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: German States Ask Congress Not to Remove U.S. Troops
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 04:14:20 pm »
Loosely translated....   We don't give a sh__ about your military, but cannot do without the economic $'s.

I still hope we transfer to Poland.  Somewhere where we are liked and wanted.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 04:16:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 11:30:21 pm »
That sure is cute of them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 08:49:06 am »
I say they stay at COST + whatever additional percent we wish to profit.  War reparations could be applied too for the cost of WWII, which they never coughed up a dime.

Screw Germany and their utter failure to cooperate on NATO and fund their proper share.  Literally, screw them.  And yes move to Poland or close the damn bases period.  We are spending like crazy, it has to end!!!