Author Topic: Acting CBP commissioner blasts 'stupid statement' by Portland mayor on federal troops: 'Not based in  (Read 183 times)

rangerrebew

Acting CBP commissioner blasts 'stupid statement' by Portland mayor on federal troops: 'Not based in reality'

'The reality here is this violence began in his city well before we deployed additional resources there,' Morgan says

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

CBP Commissioner on Portland violence: Local leaders refuse to stop criminals

'Were' not going anywhere,' says Mark Morgan, acting CBP Commissioner, responding to Portland's mayor demanding federal officers leave the city

Acting CBP commissioner Mark Morgan blasted the mayor of Portland’s “ridiculous” and “stupid statement” that federal agents are “sharply escalating the situation” in the city, calling it “not based in reality or fact.”

“The reality here is this violence began in his city well before we deployed additional resources there,” Morgan told “America’s Newsroom” on Monday, the morning after the 53rd consecutive night of protests in Oregon’s largest city.

Over the weekend, rioters broke into the Portland Police Association building and set it on fire, as demonstrations over the death of George Floyd intensified for another night, according to Portland Police.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/morgan-blasts-portland-mayor-not-based-reality

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
IF the violence hadn't continued for such a long period of time, the feds wouldn't have been called in and certainly if the mayor had things under control there wouldn't be a need for the feds to come in either.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Contrary to this report, the portland police station wasn’t set on fire as part of the “George Floyd protests”. It stopped being about George Floyd two month ago. Fox sux.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IF the violence hadn't continued for such a long period of time, the feds wouldn't have been called in and certainly if the mayor had things under control there wouldn't be a need for the feds to come in either.

See how this is being done in Portland?  That's what "ripe" means....and the Rats running the cities should be getting fearful because there are Federal buildings in all of them. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: