Author Topic: Tucker Carlson denounces The New York Times for threatening his family's safety and Times responds  (Read 207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 21, 2020
Tucker Carlson denounces The New York Times for threatening his family's safety and Times responds
By Andrea Widburg

It’s a line so hackneyed that everyone can recite it. The mob goon goes into a local business to force the owner to pay protection money. The goon looks around and says, “Nice little business ya’ got here. Shame if something happened to it.”

That’s how the mafia operates: It threatens people into compliance. And that’s how the New York Times is trying to silence Tucker Carlson – by threatening his family’s safety so that he’ll stop sharing facts and intelligent conservative analysis with the American people.

Tucker Carlson currently hosts the most-watched cable news program on television, a show that’s recently been breaking one record after another. Carlson is straightforward and witty, and he presents conservative ideas with extraordinary moral clarity. He’s also courageous, saying things that others, even conservatives, are afraid to say –for example, calling Black Lives Matter out as a Marxist revolutionary movement, rather than an organization genuinely interested in improving the lives of black people in America.

Because of his clarity and reach, Carlson threatens the Democrats’ monopoly over the social and political narrative in this country, a monopoly they maintain through the media, education, and Hollywood. For that reason, Carlson must be destroyed, and the New York Times has figured out how to do this: It’s going to “dox” him. Carlson detailed what’s going on in his Monday night show (see below).

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/tucker_carlson_denounces_the_new_york_times_for_threatening_his_familys_safety_and_times_responds.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Isn't this more an incitement to violence than it is an exercise of 1st Amendment rights?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Isn't this more an incitement to violence than it is an exercise of 1st Amendment rights?

That's how it looks to me @skeeter I don't blame Tucker one bit for doing what he did.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

That's how it looks to me @skeeter I don't blame Tucker one bit for doing what he did.

Its unfortunate but the only way to deal with these very bad people is to use their own tactics against them.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Is Doxing still doxing if a "Journalist" does it?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien