Author Topic: VIDEO: Andrew Gillum Leaves Rehab to Talk About His ALCOHOL ADDICTION  (Read 519 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum just left rehab to reveal that he suffered from ALCOHOL ADDICTION. Got that? ALCOHOL ADDICTION. And Andrew wants you to know that he had to battle against the shame of his ALCOHOL ADDICTION. Oh, and in case you don't know, Gillum suffered from ALCOHOL ADDICTION which he talked about at length in this video about ALCOHOL ADDICTION and only ALCOHOL ADDICTION.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

:rolling:

Does he really think not addressing his antiman tendencies is going to fly?

My wife was talking about this fool last night, suggesting that he put in an application for employment at the local Walmart and exit the national stage post haste.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021