Author Topic: Chris Wallace on Trump interview: He took all the questions, Biden hasn't faced the same scrutiny  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace on Trump interview: He took all the questions, Biden hasn't faced the same scrutiny
Wallace questioned Trump on a variety of topics in exclusive interview

By Brian Flood | Fox News

“Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace grilled President Trump for an hour-long interview that aired on Sunday, and thinks former Vice President Joe Biden needs to “come out from the basement” and face similar scrutiny.

“The fact is, the president is out there. He's out there in this broiling heat with me for an hour, he took all the questions. You can like his answers or dislike them but he had answers and Joe Biden hasn’t faced that kind of scrutiny, hasn’t faced that kind of exposure,” Wallace told Fox News’ Bret Baier on Monday.

“You’ve got to feel at some point he’s going to come out from the basement ... he’s gonna have to be more exposed and take questions just as tough as the ones I asked this president,” Wallace said. “He’s gonna have to do it with a bunch of people and, of course, he’s going to have those three debates with the president and you know that the president can handle himself in these debates... I think there is an open question there, can Joe Biden do the same?”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-wallace-baier-trump-interview-biden-scrutiny

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34